• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Won't move her stuff and I'm tired of being storage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aviator41

LOL.. .thats funny!

Actually, there is a temporary injunction stating that I am living in the residence and she has moved out, that we are not to "bother" each other - so establishment of her NOT living in the marital home has been done.

LOL.. .thats funny!

Actually, there is a temporary injunction stating that I am living in the residence and she has moved out, that we are not to "bother" each other - so establishment of her NOT living in the marital home has been done.
Don't assume anything is "done". Seriously.

I am not "Hi jacking" just sharing experience to show the poster an example. Sorry

mistoffolees

LOL.. .thats funny!

Does the temporary injunction say that she has to remove her items?

If, AND ONLY IF, the temporary injunction SPECIFICALLY states that she must remove her stuff, you have grounds to force her.

mistoffolees

Umm... telling a perfect stranger to "grow up" or "get off your high horse" over the internet show REALLY bad manners... you need a lesson it forum etiquette.
Have it your way. If you have no desire to learn how ridiculous your position is, then you shouldn't be posting at all.

mistoffolees

Remember who you are dealing with here. Women are always right even when they contradict themselves. They can change their mind any time and it's your fault if they are wrong. You need to be thouroughly understanding and compassionate of their needs at all times even if it cripples and bankrupts you. After all they need time to get their life together.
My ex threatened to kill me with a hand gun. She had to be removed from the residence by restraining order. She was ordered in court one year later to pick up her stuff after whining she couldn't get it and I was not allowing her to get it. She never showed up with her helpers 3 times after the ordered date. 9 months later when the divorce was final, I hired movers, packed it, helped load the truck etc. She called 2 hours into the move and complained that it was taking too long!!
She then complained that she didn't want this or that because she didn't have room or didn't have any interest in it any more.

7 months later she now is threatening to take me to court to get things she didn't want. Oh and she claims I kept things that were actualy moved. And her car!! that is a whole nother story. She says I am refusing to let her have it. She locked it and it hasn't been moved or opened for 2 years!!

She still won't come get it!!

Maybe she needs more time to get her life together???
Oh, look. Bali has an understudy.

mistoffolees

No deposit, no return! :p
One of the funniest halloween costumes I ever saw was while I was in college. A gorgeous woman was wearing a shirt that said: "Sperm bank. For deposit only."

Then again, I had had a few beers by that time, so maybe that contributed to the humor.

One of the funniest halloween costumes I ever saw was while I was in college. A gorgeous woman was wearing a shirt that said: "Sperm bank. For deposit only."

Then again, I had had a few beers by that time, so maybe that contributed to the humor.
I am sorry but I can't help to think this is irrelevant to the topic and why is it you are so critical of others posts??

To wear a shirt like that is pretty stupid.

To think it is funny, well????

Isis1

ewwwwwwww!!!

Bali Hai

Life is full of surprises. I had you pegged for drinking apple cider and eating candy from trick or treating on halloween way past your college years.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">