• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workplace Injury - Pay Denied

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I injured my hand on my job that required surgery and time off from work for 8 days. My workplace says they are not going to pay me for the time off. Several lawyers have said my workers' comp case is too small for them. Where do I go for help in getting my pay? I live in Las Vegas, NV
It’s important to address your workers' comp issue promptly. Even if some lawyers have turned down your case, there are still options available. You might want to consult with a local workers' compensation attorney who specializes in handling claims of all sizes. They can offer guidance on your rights and help ensure you receive the compensation you're entitled to for your time off work.

zddoodah

It’s important to address your workers' comp issue promptly. Even if some lawyers have turned down your case, there are still options available. You might want to consult with a local workers' compensation attorney who specializes in handling claims of all sizes. They can offer guidance on your rights and help ensure you receive the compensation you're entitled to for your time off work.
This thread is nearly a year old. Likely, the issue has been resolved.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Initially he was advertising his law firm. It was reported to the moderator and edited.

quincy

Initially he was advertising his law firm. It was reported to the moderator and edited.
This is the second time Benson has revived an old thread to advertise his business.

It is a bit ironic that Benson’s advice is to address the worker’s compensation issue promptly when his advice is not at all prompt. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">