• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

worm in meat purchased form store

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skydakota

New Jersey - I purchased a pund of chop meat from a store today and found a live black worm in the meat! Can I sue the store? What action can I take? I saved the bug, and of course did not use the meat.

Antigone*

New Jersey - I purchased a pund of chop meat from a store today and found a live black worm in the meat! Can I sue the store? What action can I take? I saved the bug, and of course did not use the meat.
Other than the five bucks you spent on the meat, how were you damaged? Do you think you won the law-suit lotto?

Proserpina

Do you know how chopped meat is actually processed?

sandyclaus

Seriously?? :eek:

What exactly are you hoping to get for your troubles?

If there was something in the meat, then you need to take it back to the store where you bought it. They will probably toss the meat out and issue you a refund for it.

Besides that, you were not damaged in any way by the product. You discovered the worm before you ate it. All you're entitled to is the refund. You did NOT win the lawsuit lottery.

You Are Guilty

The store is not guilty

The store is not guilty of anything, worms in meat, whether chopped or not, does not make the store guilty of violating any statute, nor does it justify you being faced with a lawsuit. Unfortunately, in your age bracket, the legal system takes in guys your age as their prey...it is a money-making scheme for the worms, and they love to intimidate. Yes, it sounds sick, but that is what the system has become. Do not try to represent yourself in court because the prosecutors, and the worms, are a ruthless group. Get a lawyer and do not cave in to the, hold your ground, and with a lawyer you will win this "wormhole" of a case and the suit will be dropped. Do not let yourself become yet another helpless victim in the 19 to 24 year-old age bracket. Think on your feet, get smart, and let justice be served. The store is not guilty of anything.

xylene

The store is not guilty of anything, worms in meat, whether chopped or not, does not make the store guilty of violating any statute, nor does it justify you being faced with a lawsuit. Unfortunately, in your age bracket, the legal system takes in guys your age as their prey...it is a money-making scheme for the worms, and they love to intimidate. Yes, it sounds sick, but that is what the system has become. Do not try to represent yourself in court because the prosecutors, and the worms, are a ruthless group. Get a lawyer and do not cave in to the, hold your ground, and with a lawyer you will win this "wormhole" of a case and the suit will be dropped. Do not let yourself become yet another helpless victim in the 19 to 24 year-old age bracket. Think on your feet, get smart, and let justice be served. The store is not guilty of anything.
This is the best example of parody EVER. I almost peed myself laughing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">