• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wow! See this is not what I was looking for...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RandallFabiano

They would agree that

I am top of my class and you really have no idea what your talking about when it comes to the law...

rmet4nzkx

RandallFabiano said:
I am top of my class and you really have no idea what your talking about when it comes to the law...
Really?

You are right, we all have our heads up the distal end of our alimentary cannel! Of course you are top of your class at Pepperdine School of Law, we were confused in thinking that was the California campus, is it their campus on the planet, Uranus, since you have an anal fixation?

BelizeBreeze

I know your ability to comprehend is fading rapidly, but here's one more thought: the majority of your posts (if printed) would make great suppositories. You have my general and informed consent to stick them up your ass.
Someone finally pissed off EC (besides me :D)

Gawd, I love it :D:D:D

R

RandallFabiano

ummm

Yes and you guys have answered my questions... Geeze guys! This free advice stuff is really beneficial and I can see how people really benefit from it!
Mock request for info on this board

Poster: The doctors performed surgery on me and cut off my leg. I never signed consent or anything...Can someone help

Free advice response: Umm they really didnt need consent, but your stupid!! I am a a genious lawyer with a gazillion employees or I am a medical expert I know more than everyone!

cmon this is childish! Do you guys know anything or are you just guessing!!!!

BelizeBreeze

RandallFabiano said:
Yes and you guys have answered my questions... Geeze guys! This free advice stuff is really beneficial and I can see how people really benefit from it!
Mock request for info on this board

Poster: The doctors performed surgery on me and cut off my leg. I never signed consent or anything...Can someone help

Free advice response: Umm they really didnt need consent, but your stupid!! I am a a genious lawyer with a gazillion employees or I am a medical expert I know more than everyone!

cmon this is childish! Do you guys know anything or are you just guessing!!!!
Well, let me take a guess. You're too lazy or cheap to pay an attorney to meet with you and discuss the particulars of your situation, including subpoening the hospital records and any investigative work involved.

So, you come to an internet forum and ask questions that can only be answered in a general fashion. And get all pissy when no one will agree with you.

Yep, I'd say you're about 14 and still haven't grown up yet.

Advice? Get over yourself. If you were all you proported to be, you'd know the first thing to do, sit your ass in front of an attorney who can quiz not only you but the hospital and will have all the facts to work with.

Now, buzz off. You're wasting bandwidth and time.

R

RandallFabiano

you dont "subpoena" hospital records courts do that, under whats called a writ, you just request them with a little note which you can request as a matter of law... See Can we tell that cousins have married on this forum! Such ignorance!

R

RandallFabiano

oFTEN LAWYERS

wANT YOU TO REQUEST a copy before they do, that way they can compare them for alterations. Ask henry lee the forensic guy on this forum...

BelizeBreeze

RandallFabiano said:
you dont "subpoena" hospital records courts do that, under whats called a writ, you just request them with a little note which you can request as a matter of law... See Can we tell that cousins have married on this forum! Such ignorance!
Now I know you're a liar when you tell this forum you're a third-year law student. Or were you asleep when the class discussed a Subpoena duces Tecum?

Now explain to us more ignorant first-cousins about discovery. And not the channel on TV that your parents allow you to watch.

R

RandallFabiano

Be glad to

Motion for discovery happens after a valid claim of action is filed in the proper court. However, when it comes to Medical records you can ascertain those records pursuant to the laws of your state for rights to reques tsuch information with some exceptions... Discovery could include a subpoena, but the actual definition of the word was improperly used by you. Where as a subpoena is a court order and yes Duces Tecum (take it with you) is also issue by a court. Pre-claim of action you can file notice to release medical records and the hospital is obligated to disclose that information to you. That doesnt take a lawyer and it definately doesnt take discovery.... Jesus...

Meaning Einstein, You dont subpoena anything!!!! you file a writ or motion!

R

RandallFabiano

Why arent I getting paid for this

Jesus I am giving you lessons for free.
IIAL and JETX pay me! HA HA HA

Sign this before you die

I think Randall is try to sue to pay for his bad schooling from what everyone is saying on here. He sure the hell doesn't have an open mind about anything. I'm sure if a doctor had to take you leg in a life or death time that they are going to stop and wake you up and ask you to sign a consent form before they go on with the life saving procedure. Randall your family would be dead before they saved there life if you had to sign a consent form for every little thing. My wife would have died if they would have stopped to have me sign a stupid consent form. Use your brain dumb ass.

C

Consentlaw

Ummm I diagree with you and agree

It seems to me that you are the one with the closed mind. Randall Said there is an emergency exception, and you are 100 percent correct "to save the life of an individual consent is not needed". However, that is not the issue here. Consent is required absent a medical emergency. You see my friend the reason we have consent laws and the reason people get really touchy about these things are because of the governments rights to tell us what to do with our bodies. Maybe you haven't heard of the attrocities in **** germany or the medical procedures that were performed there. Mengele ring a bell. I doubt it my friend.
I am not taking up for Randall, I am taking up the protest sign to the ignorance of this board. Doctors are notorious for violating rights of patients and its the lawyers who assure that you have those rights by seeking redress when a Doctor over steps his boundries. After all, if you are so hell bent on the doctor being right, why are you here? If your wife had died you'd sue for wrongful death, so don't confuse yourself with predefined notions of the prejudice to what Randall is talking about when it comes to paperwork malfunction. That paperwork is a Standard of Care, the same Standard of Care that your argument is predicated upon.

C

Consentlaw

Other than Put downs...

Anyone have something intelligent to say about consent absent the emergency exception or implied consent.
I think Randall Said it best. If you dont have consent, to wit battery has occurred. Wow! This required 43 replies. Especially since no one even answered the question. Everyone just skated around it by thwarting insults. Hmm. I can barely see this board as anything more than useless.
People post intelligent responses not opinions.

rmet4nzkx

tphillips78 said:
I think Randall is try to sue to pay for his bad schooling from what everyone is saying on here. He sure the hell doesn't have an open mind about anything. I'm sure if a doctor had to take you leg in a life or death time that they are going to stop and wake you up and ask you to sign a consent form before they go on with the life saving procedure. Randall your family would be dead before they saved there life if you had to sign a consent form for every little thing. My wife would have died if they would have stopped to have me sign a stupid consent form. Use your brain dumb ass.
Hey you had him peged on the 7th his second day on the forum, and BTW in his post about the hospital with his son it appears they had to call security because of his behavior which doesn't surprise me given his recent decline. The also has a Troll/clone who comes behind his only support here.:
08-07-2004, 07:54 PM tphillips78 Join Date: May 2004
Randall
If your a law student why not just tell them that your a lawyer and since you didn't sign a consent for them to treat your son that you would sue them. You don't make no sense. I have 3 kids and there is noway in hell that if I didn't want them to do something to them that they are going to do it. It sounds more like your putting your homework on here for other people to do or you just want some money from the hospital. I say it's your homework. To everyone that is answering RANDALL'S questions on here he should tell you thank you since he is a LAW STUNDENT. So you are doing his home work for him instead of him doing it. It's real nice of everyone to do his work for him. I just don't think people should use this site to have other people do their homework when there is other people out there that can really use the advice and help."

RANDALL DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Consentlaw

crap

homework? Dont see anyone giving any answers. So far all I have seen ar put downs towards this individual. he is the one giving the answers, so thats a useless argument. I dont mean to take up for someone I dont know, but you guys really are misplaced. You obviously came here to seek advice or give advice, so do that. advice is not a put down. so far the only one with an appropriate opinion is the guy at the top of your page in the right corner of your screen that looks like he is constipated. i guess its because of so much crap thats being posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">