• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WPA, state law, state executive council

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

Our city plans to sell city-owned, environmentally sensitive parcels to private parties. Historically, these were part of an effort in the mid 1930's to create a recreational area for everyone through a WPA project. Our community club would like to fight this sale. Do we hire an attorney for filing an injunction? Do we have a right to do so? Can our state attorney general help with an opinion?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential