• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongfil Termination vs Pennsylvania At Will Policy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I'mTheFather

From the replies, its apparent the absence FMLA gave him to legal right to fire. The ability to ignore bandages/stitches and doctor's note. Now they can't. I said before Im not going after anyone, I wanted an answer on legal means (thats what this forum is meant for).
The name of the site is Free Advice. As such, most volunteers here are accustomed to helping people solve their legal problems. It's not often that someone comes here just to determine if karma has bitten an adversary in the butt. Hence, the replies you've received.

So, congratulations, now you know. Karma bit.

eerelations

I said before Im not going after anyone, I wanted an answer on legal means (thats what this forum is meant for).
No need to remind us what this forum's for!

You have received legal information from several responders, including me. Here's what I said:

"Based on your posts, this appears to have been a legal termination. But even if it wasn't, there is nothing you can do about it now. You certainly don't have any legal means to get your wife's former employer to make an admission of guilt."

In addition to the above, please note that FMLA regulations don't apply here, because the FMLA didn't exist at the time of your wife's termination. And even if it did, it would be too late for you to use it as a legal recourse now.

Please don't ask for any more information, we've given you all that exists.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">