• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful Death statute of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PHam54

I have a claim; a lawyer reviewed it and because I missed the appointment he dropped the case. Am I still entitled to file? What is the statute of limitations & rules for filing such a lawsuit in Arkansas. I live in Alabama now; can I still file it? It has been five years; I know the limitation is three but since I declared to file is there a cutoff as to when?

P

peter

Why did you miss an appointment, parents dying and in intensive care........something major like that or....i aint go no money or i overslept?

P

PHam54

I was in the process of moving to Alabama; and was IN Alabama when the appointment was made. When I told the lawyer I couldn't be there and when I could schedule it; he dropped the case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">