• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

x gf wont let me see my kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BL

State to us what the court orders of visitation are .

Let's drop the street lango .

IF you have court orders to pick up ,you go there to pick up ( in proper seat belts if by vehicle if of age ), leaving you GF waiting for you to return if possible .

If Mom states you are not taking the children for you court ordered visitations , call the police to the scene and have your court orders to show you were there ,and ask the officer to make a report to document your attempts to utilize your court ordered visitations , each and every time you are refused court ordered pick up.

If you are allowed phone conversation per court order and refused , document it .

Buy a note book ( like in school ) .Write down Dates and times of refusals .

After two or three refusals for pick up , file a modification citing the contempts .

You can ask for a change in custody and sanctions for the contempts , or if you do not want a chance at custody ,just file a contempt petition ,citing all contempts and ask for sanctions .

When dealing with Mom leave GF somewhere else ,even if it's down the road until transfers take place .

Woklahomy .
Oklyming?

As for the OP; if what you wrote is correct, you have joint custody with SET TIMES for visitations, then you should be getting them. If you are going to allow your ex-girlfriend to withhold the children, there's nothing we can do to help. If you DON'T have a custody agreement, I suggest you get one.

If you WANT to see your kids, go to court and file contempt against her and show documentation that she isn't allowing you access to your kids per the custody agreement SET TIMES. I wouldn't wait too long, pal. The longer you drag this out, the worse it'll look on you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">