• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Your Opinion Please?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

What do you think of a parent who has a my space, fighting for custody?

I am sorry, the question is not my space**************....There is a picture on it with them holding her middle finger up.

Antigone*

I am sorry, the question is not my space**************....There is a picture on it with them holding her middle finger up.
Why is this relevant to child custody?

Zephyr

Not important

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I disagree. Depending on the age of the child and what exactly is the context of the picture. if the child had a band-aid on the middle finger or a temp tattoo or a ring or the child was counting or doing the Where is Middle Where Is Middle part of the Thumbkin song -- not evidence of anything. If mom was forcing the child to do a one finger salute... could be a very relevant issue depending on the overall case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">