• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Bio Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

I'm no one entertainment, troll, nor kelly. I just wanted information for my husband. I understand where everyone is coming from and LEGALLY I'M NOTHING!! I GET IT..THANK YOU
No..You don't. But when your husband has to visit HIS CHILD in a visitation center under the supervision of court personel because of your stupidity...perhas THEN you will get it.

wileybunch

stepmom4ever, you really need to sit back and READ this forum for a while so you can get up to speed on how to be a good stepparent. Right now, you're making it hard on everyone in real life (as well as on this forum). There are men out there with ex wives from hell, no doubt, but the way to support them isn't to interject yourself in the ex's face. That goes from supporting him (nice) to being offensive and aggressive toward ex (not nice). You don't have to like her nor she you, you don't have to be introduced, etc. And, while she should just chill and not be so worried who is with him for pick ups, there's no doubt the other in-your-face stuff you've done to her has been at least part of the cause for her feeling that way. Stay away from pick ups/drop offs for a while and stop enjoying the drama. Remember, you are supposed to be HELPING your husband, not being a source of the problem outright.

TinkerBelleLuvr

No I dont think I have rights just because I pay my husband child support, I just thought that I would at least have a say in the matter because I do pay it, that's all
Me thinks that daddy dearest should get a job so that HE can pay the support. Why should YOU do it.

And before you get started with the "he's a student and that's what he has to concentrate on", I worked FULL-TIME, went to school half to three-quarters time AND dealt with 6 kids in the house (3 were mine, 2 were his, and one of ours). I graduated cum laude. If you want something hard enough, you WORK for it.

If you want this marriage to survive, I highly suggest some marital counseling for you two. You are going to need it.

milspecgirl

so you will stay home when your husband makes exchanges. Make sure the child is buckled in, kiss him bye, and wave as they leave.
you will not pick up the phone or even be in the room when he speaks with her. He will tell you what you need to know when he gets done.
Try it for awhile and see if things don't get better

>Charlotte<

Lurker
oh boy- your family is no relative to this child. you have a lot of learning to do.
And that's the biggest clue. She comes in here, and goes through all the "Oh no she di-in't!!" cliche's in her very first post. Then she gets spanked, throws in a couple more drama bombs, gets spanked some more, then claims to see the error of her ways, and then goes back through the same wickets all over again!

Come on, guys. This chick has done everything but comb her hair straight up and put "under a bridge" after "What is the name of your state." --->--->TROLL.<---<---

Whatever. Ya'll have fun (and I do understand that that's all some of you are doing.)

Last edited:
stepmom4ever, you really need to sit back and READ this forum for a while so you can get up to speed on how to be a good stepparent. Right now, you're making it hard on everyone in real life (as well as on this forum). There are men out there with ex wives from hell, no doubt, but the way to support them isn't to interject yourself in the ex's face. That goes from supporting him (nice) to being offensive and aggressive toward ex (not nice). You don't have to like her nor she you, you don't have to be introduced, etc. And, while she should just chill and not be so worried who is with him for pick ups, there's no doubt the other in-your-face stuff you've done to her has been at least part of the cause for her feeling that way. Stay away from pick ups/drop offs for a while and stop enjoying the drama. Remember, you are supposed to be HELPING your husband, not being a source of the problem outright.
Amen!!!Amen!!!Amen!!!:)

And thank you all for a wonderfully entertaining evening.

Good night.:p

majomom1

I certainly dont want that. It seems as though I have absolutely no standing whatsoever as his wife. I guess LEGALLY that's the way it is but I will still be a mom to this child morally
You have standing as his wife... you get to pay his bills.

If you truly love this child... you will respect Mom, no matter what. It is very simple.

Support and love your husband. Love the child. Respect Mom.

Whatever it takes to reduce conflict... do it.

LEGALLY I'm NOTHING to this child and I WILL BUTT THE HECK OUT!! MY FAMILY IS NOT THE CHILDS FAMILY, I HAVE NO SAY WHATSOEVER!! It has been explained to me, thank you, thank you, thank you.

By the way, I'M NOT A TROLL, KELLY, NOR ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE DO AWAY WITH THE NAME CALLING.

Rushia

LEGALLY I'm NOTHING to this child and I WILL BUTT THE HECK OUT!! MY FAMILY IS NOT THE CHILDS FAMILY, I HAVE NO SAY WHATSOEVER!! It has been explained to me, thank you, thank you, thank you.

By the way, I'M NOT A TROLL, KELLY, NOR ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE DO AWAY WITH THE NAME CALLING.
Good, then stop! If you are for real AT ALL, then YOU have some real issues with insecurity. Hell, I go out with my ex to discuss issues with our children and all DH does is kiss me goodbye and tell me to have fun.

I wonder if this chick is my baby's daddy's new baby's mama? :D
I think this chick could be a lotta baby momma daddy's new baby momma. well she certainly could explain a lot about why divorce and custody are so hard. Glad MDB's got his baby momma under control over there cause that could get real ugly!

I know legally my family is not the childs family but I'm the childs extended family.

Extended family: The family group consisting not only the nuclear family (the parents and their children) but also embracing the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and sometimes more distant relatives.

You are a stepmother. NOT part of the extended family. And YOUR extended family is also NOT the childs extended family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">