• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Bio Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good, then stop! If you are for real AT ALL, then YOU have some real issues with insecurity. Hell, I go out with my ex to discuss issues with our children and all DH does is kiss me goodbye and tell me to have fun.

As stated I will butt out! and just love and support my husband

jbowman

I think this chick could be a lotta baby momma daddy's new baby momma. well she certainly could explain a lot about why divorce and custody are so hard. Glad MDB's got his baby momma under control over there cause that could get real ugly!
Youre lucky. Im still struggling. It is getting better though. Its funny though how many men wont just tell the new baby's mama to stay the hell out of it. You wonder what happened to them.

CourtClerk

I think this chick could be a lotta baby momma daddy's new baby momma.
Say that 5 times fast... :p

Glad MDB's got his baby momma under control over there cause that could get real ugly!
Messing with this chic, I'd be in jail. I'm just sayin'. I'd straight be in jail for constantly whoppin her arse.

Yall know this thread should have been locked about 7 pages ago.

CLBKLCDTB

You have got to be kidding

What is the name of your state? GA

Hi, I'm the wife of the father of one child. I love my husband and will DO ANYTHING for him. I will stand by him 100% no matter what. Well, the mom has a problem with me being present at every pick up and drop off of my step son. She also has a problem with me listening to their conversations over the phone reguarding my step son. I do this because I think she wants my husband back (they were never married). My husband knew she was pregnant but left her because he wasn't sure it was his.

As a result she tells my husband that she will not communicate with him if I'm around in their face or listening on the phone, can she do this? She said all communication will be nil if this continues. She do not like it when my husband immediately hand my step son to me to take care of when she drops him off for visitation. I will admit, I feed, change, rock to sleep and nurture my step son. Bio mom said this is dad's visitation not mine, but I disagree because he's my child also because I'm married to my husband. Can we take her to court to seek custody because we are married and she is not? She's a single mother that's no stability for a child.

I didn't even get past here before posting so let me say first I am sorry if I repeat anythning that has already been said.

First of all you are your husbands wife and nothing more. HIS child is NOT yours.
You need to step back a few feet. You DO NOT need to be at evey pick up and drop off. You DO NOT need to be a part of evey conversation or discussion being had between your husband and his ex concerning THIER child.

No your husband does not have a chance of custody just because he married you. You comment about single mothers not being stable was rude and uncalled for.

As far as visitation and court orders go you have no legal rights.

YOU have NO LEGAL RIGHTS REGUARDING THIS CHILD WHAT-SO-EVER!

Your opinion does not even count in a court of law. Courts go by facts. Fact....Hubby has a child with someone else. Fact you are married to hubby. Fact ...his situation with his ex has nothing to do with you, ...You need to stay our of it.

You can be married to him, You can support your husband, you can show love to this child. However you have no legal rights to this child.

Try letting the parents of this child parent together. Stop acting like an inmature, insecure child.

You are not the mother of this child and never will be. Married to daddy or not. You have no legal rights to this child or in any legal proceedinng that has to do with this child. ;) The sooner you realize this the better off you will be.

Dads berries need to drop - that or step mom needs to drop dads berries... "BIO MAMA" needs to grab dad BY THE berries... don't get me started on the franks and beans....

COMICAL STUFF HERE TONIGHT

Howzitgo????

SnS76

The worst part really is that she could absolutely be for real ..:eek:

I swear she sounds EXACTLY like my ex's newest ..lol .. I would have been a little scared if her state was NH ..

I GOT THE PICTURE A LONG TIME NOW....I'M NOTHING TO THIS CHILD!! As far as insecurity goes, I not insecure in no way. I know my husband have a child with her but thats all they have.

Just Blue

I GOT THE PICTURE A LONG TIME NOW....I'M NOTHING TO THIS CHILD!! As far as insecurity goes, I not insecure in no way. I know my husband have a child with her but thats all they have.
So why the heck are you listening in on phone calls and going to drop off??

So why the heck are you listening in on phone calls and going to drop off??
Because at first when I found out she had the child, I wanted to see who she was and introduce myself. Besides it's my car and at first I felt like whever my husband go I go. As far as the phone calls I felt as though I needed to know what was being said being as though I didnt know about the child until the child was here. BUT I WILL BUTT OUT OF IT NOW

Last edited:

jbowman

Stepmom4ever, you are so awesome!

note to all: being nice is my new years resolution, I forgot earlier, but hey, Im back in action.

I would like to thank all of you for some highly entertaining reading this evening! :) What is scary is, I think she is for real! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">