• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Bio Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wileybunch

Whoa .... okayyyy.
Yeah, you need to clear this air with no excuses for the things you've done where there is no excuse! If you can talk to her directly, do it. Otherwise, write to her. Frankly, for your husband's sake, if you end up writing to her, I'd be careful what you put in writing b/c what you've done can put him in a bad spot if she wants to push the issue but feel free to tell her you've had an awakening and realize what a mess you've caused and that you're sorry, etc. blah blah and that it won't happen again and show respect for this new mother who has probably legitimately felt stalked and terrorized by you.

I tried to make ammends with the mother of my ex child and she send this in response, can I use this in court?

Tajuana, Jovet's wife,

This is Kim, Elijah's mother! First of all Tajuana, at this point I really don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from because you're not a mother and because of your outlandish antics in times past by forcing your ENTITLEMENT as the WIFE in my face. So, I write you this email because there are some issues that need to be addressed before there is any form of progress between, you, your husband and I . I would have confronted you on this matter earlier, however, it was not the appropriate time to discuss the matter, as I just gave birth to my son when you and your husband were at my bedside unannounced and considering the fact that my anger up until now would have warranted an unhealthy situation between you and I.

I will address the issue of you showing up at the hospital the day I delivered my son requesting information about me (absolutely deplorable). Tajuana, it was in the best interest of you that we did not cross paths at that particular moment, as that would not have been wise. Curious, what were you planning to do? As a real women, you had no business looking for me to find out who I was, your search should have been toward your husband, as he had ANOTHER women pregnant PRIOR to marrying you. You see, I KNEW who my child's father were (which is your hubby), it was your hubby who RAN from responsibility ONCE I told him I was pregnant. He didn't just pick me off some pole in a strip joint, you get my drift?

He CHOSE to leave a pregnant women. He knew I was pregnant and DECIDED to ignore it. " I'm " NOT your problem in this situation. Your husband is the problem.

Yet another issue, showing up at my place of residence with your new hubby completely disrespecting me was an absolute NO, NO. I ALLOWED it only on the strength that Jovet (your hubby) parents were present in my home other wise that would have clearly been an unhealthy situation. This is NOT your battle to fight as this child is between your hubby and I. Your role is to just SUPPORT and LOVE your husband. LEGALLY, you have NOTHING to do with this, I laid with your hubby not YOU, get where I'm going with this (not your business) . If you don't believe me, take it to a Family Court and see what the end result would be for THIRD PARTIES overstepping their boundaries.

Tajuana, moving forward, I'm going to put this out there so that you get a clear understanding of the severity of my concerns regarding you, I will be around for a very long time weather I talk to your hubby or communication with your hubby is NIL regarding OUR son. You NEED to respect the fact that I'm your hubby child's MOTHER and I will respect the fact that YOU'RE Jovet's wife, nothing more, nothing less. So DON'T make the mistake of THINKING that you and hubby will BULLY me because your MARRIED. That wont hold water with me none what-so-ever. I'm not this quiet little girl who know no better because I'm "BITTER" OVER THE FACT THAT JOVET IS MARRIED TO YOU". Tajuana, he is now your headache to deal with but as a wise person, you might want to re-assess the situation at hand. You're a newlywed couple with a two month old child in the picture by another women, whom you knew nothing about until delivery day (assuming the way you showed up at the hospital on that day). That alone should convey your hubby's character (not spiritual at all) as I understand you two are heavily involved in church. Your hubby thought I would disappear once I told him I was pregnant, wrong, life is like a boomerang, so you can now rid yourself of all insecurities, it will be healthy and more spiritual for you.

Your husband will have to deal with me for 18+ years.

We can also discuss this matter in person, should it warrant such action.

Just Blue

I tried to make ammends with the mother of my ex child and she send this in response, can I use this in court?

Tajuana, Jovet's wife,

This is Kim, Elijah's mother! First of all Tajuana, at this point I really don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from because you're not a mother and because of your outlandish antics in times past by forcing your ENTITLEMENT as the WIFE in my face. So, I write you this email because there are some issues that need to be addressed before there is any form of progress between, you, your husband and I . I would have confronted you on this matter earlier, however, it was not the appropriate time to discuss the matter, as I just gave birth to my son when you and your husband were at my bedside unannounced and considering the fact that my anger up until now would have warranted an unhealthy situation between you and I.

I will address the issue of you showing up at the hospital the day I delivered my son requesting information about me (absolutely deplorable). Tajuana, it was in the best interest of you that we did not cross paths at that particular moment, as that would not have been wise. Curious, what were you planning to do? As a real women, you had no business looking for me to find out who I was, your search should have been toward your husband, as he had ANOTHER women pregnant PRIOR to marrying you. You see, I KNEW who my child's father were (which is your hubby), it was your hubby who RAN from responsibility ONCE I told him I was pregnant. He didn't just pick me off some pole in a strip joint, you get my drift?

He CHOSE to leave a pregnant women. He knew I was pregnant and DECIDED to ignore it. " I'm " NOT your problem in this situation. Your husband is the problem.

Yet another issue, showing up at my place of residence with your new hubby completely disrespecting me was an absolute NO, NO. I ALLOWED it only on the strength that Jovet (your hubby) parents were present in my home other wise that would have clearly been an unhealthy situation. This is NOT your battle to fight as this child is between your hubby and I. Your role is to just SUPPORT and LOVE your husband. LEGALLY, you have NOTHING to do with this, I laid with your hubby not YOU, get where I'm going with this (not your business) . If you don't believe me, take it to a Family Court and see what the end result would be for THIRD PARTIES overstepping their boundaries.

Tajuana, moving forward, I'm going to put this out there so that you get a clear understanding of the severity of my concerns regarding you, I will be around for a very long time weather I talk to your hubby or communication with your hubby is NIL regarding OUR son. You NEED to respect the fact that I'm your hubby child's MOTHER and I will respect the fact that YOU'RE Jovet's wife, nothing more, nothing less. So DON'T make the mistake of THINKING that you and hubby will BULLY me because your MARRIED. That wont hold water with me none what-so-ever. I'm not this quiet little girl who know no better because I'm "BITTER" OVER THE FACT THAT JOVET IS MARRIED TO YOU". Tajuana, he is now your headache to deal with but as a wise person, you might want to re-assess the situation at hand. You're a newlywed couple with a two month old child in the picture by another women, whom you knew nothing about until delivery day (assuming the way you showed up at the hospital on that day). That alone should convey your hubby's character (not spiritual at all) as I understand you two are heavily involved in church. Your hubby thought I would disappear once I told him I was pregnant, wrong, life is like a boomerang, so you can now rid yourself of all insecurities, it will be healthy and more spiritual for you.

Your husband will have to deal with me for 18+ years.

In court for WHAT?

You actually showed up in the hospital the day she gave birth and were asking QUESTIONS about her???!!! Are you out of your ever-lovin' mind??

Stay the hell away from this woman. Stop going to her home. Stop listening in on phone calls. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloopy

Tajuana, Jovet's wife,

This is Kim, Elijah's mother! First of all Tajuana, at this point I really don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from because you're not a mother and because of your outlandish antics in times past by forcing your ENTITLEMENT as the WIFE in my face...
I will address the issue of you showing up at the hospital the day I delivered my son requesting information about me (absolutely deplorable) ... LEGALLY, you have NOTHING to do with this, I laid with your hubby not YOU, get where I'm going with this (not your business) . If you don't believe me, take it to a Family Court and see what the end result would be for THIRD PARTIES overstepping their boundaries.
... You NEED to respect the fact that I'm your hubby child's MOTHER and I will respect the fact that YOU'RE Jovet's wife, nothing more, nothing less. So DON'T make the mistake of THINKING that you and hubby will BULLY me because your MARRIED. ... Your husband will have to deal with me for 18+ years.

Kim, your response to Tajuana is lovely.

happybug

I am not an Attorney but I HIGHLY suggest you use that Email in court. Wave it in the Judge's face every chance you get and make sure every person involved in the case gets multiple copies. Heck, I would even pass it along to the courthouse janitor and all the security guards. Oh, and the person at the snack counter should get a copy or 2.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is she -- OP -- going to use it in court for? SHe is NOT a party to a case. Good grief. Don't encourage her idiotic thoughts. Does she want her husband to use it in a custody case? Oh that will go down so well. It will show how stepmommy is overinvolved and overstepping.

truebluemd

Not making any sense

Here are some of your posts

#1 "My husband knew she was pregnant but left her because he wasn't sure it was his."

#38 "It's just that I believe in a two parent home."

#61 "I apologize if it seems that I'm not listening. It's just that my husband and I are married and out of nowhere she calls him to tell him she just gave birth to his child.... Thats why I'm the way I am with this situation."

#67 "....from what I understand, he signed the AOP form..."

~~~~~I couldnt get past page five. I am not a senior but, either I am confused or your facts are not straight. You first said he left her when he found out she was pregnant, then you say that she called out of no where to say she gave birth, as if he had no prior knowledge, then you say he signed an AOP. Obviously he knew she was pregnant and was confident enough to sign the AOP. I also wonder what he told you to make you believe he didnt know about the child until he/she was born even after he left her after finding out she was pregnant Yeah, Im confused by that statement too.

It seems as though you want the MOTHER out of the picture altogether and are looking for advice to get custody of a child that is not yours.

happybug

Stepmommy IS over involved, overstepping and a bit a of loon. I can't even IMAGINE how the poor MOTHER's Birth Experience was RUINED by these 2 showing up at the hospital. I think showing up with that Email to defend her husband, would paint a VERY true picture. Then it is up to the Judge to rule ( Smack down ) whatever. It is wonderful evidence for the Judge to make a fair ruling.

penelope10

So what should I do, just stand back and let my husband deal with her yelling antics and threating to take me to court because she says I'm overstepping. I will do just that but I know the problem will persist because I'm his wife now and she's not
You may be wife, but you are not Mom and you are overstepping. You have absolutely no rights with this child. As it has been explained you are a legal stranger. You will never, ever be this child's Mother. Your insecurity is very unflattering. Your job is to be cordial and kind to this child, nothing more, and nothing less. Butt out of Mom and Dad's business!!!

You may be wife, but you are not Mom and you are overstepping. You have absolutely no rights with this child. As it has been explained you are a legal stranger. You will never, ever be this child's Mother. Your insecurity is very unflattering. Your job is to be cordial and kind to this child, nothing more, and nothing less. Butt out of Mom and Dad's business!!!
No, I'm not trying take over as a mother, just wanted to make mend and then I get this email and a few more insulting me and my husband.. I just want to make it right

jbowman

I, for one, think that you are VERY lucky that you got such a nice, polite and eloquent response from this woman. She reallys sounds fantastic and is probably a great mom to your husbands child. If you did to me what you did to her, there would be HELL to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">