• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alabama Judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmet4nzkx

mtnstyne said:
You guys done fighting yet?

Anyway, I will try to answer all the questions above.

County - Coffee
Amount of damage - $4k

Came to an agreement with the management company and have a new agreement with them to manage my property under rules more acceptable by me. I have asked the PM to check with their attorney to see if they should be doing this on my behalf and what the cost/time is for it to be done.
Are you saying that you have $4,000 in actual damages caused by the tennant, not normal maintenance, wear and tear, over and above what was covered by the security deposit, not mitigated by any resolution reached with the management company and not lost rent for the two months during which repairs were made many of which were not authorized? I ask these questions because if you sue, these same questions will come up in court. Stand by for weenor's answer, she is an attorney in Alabama.

rmet4nzkx

JETX said:
Of course, in your imaginary world.... everyone who agrees with you is an attorney. I know, for a fact, that 'she' is not. :eek:
Interesting that you would know that for a fact, when I have verified it not only with the two states where SHE was admitted to the bar but through other sources as well. It is more than a matter of Preception, yours, mine or ours but rather as evidence based facts.

JETX

rmet4nzkx said:
Interesting that you would know that for a fact, when I have verified it not only with the two states where SHE was admitted to the bar but through other sources as well. It is more than a matter of Preception, yours, mine or ours but rather as evidence based facts.
Interesting claim... since there is no way that you could have 'verified'... since you don't know who 'she' is...
I can only tell you what the forum knows.

rmet4nzkx

JETX said:
Interesting claim... since there is no way that you could have 'verified'... since you don't know who 'she' is...
How do you know what I could verify or not? Do you have access to my computer via spyware or are you able to read the PM between members or communicate with them via their email addy's not published in their profile which could be verified? And what does the forum know? Remember an isolated "fact" taken out of context does not prove your contention that SHE is not an attorney, otherwise I could make the same claim of you, that you are not an attorney because at one time in your life you were not an attorney, if you are an attorney now. Remember I unmasked Rhubarb.

rmet4nzkx

JETX said:
More of your wandering imagination...
Lol, you know it is true, now answer the question, how in the world do you know that I have no way to verify? What does the forum know that is different?

rmet4nzkx

JETX said:
More of your wandering imagination...

Here is the chain of evidence from what remains in the locked threads, some were deleted.
12-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Rhubarb297

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth2
Aaah good - you figured out how to use the quotes.

As far as I'm concerned, you should then put your money where your mouth is and provide your own identifying information here. Until then? Pot, meet kettle.

13737-49
Fall of 1987
Good Standing - State of Indiana

Now which am I, the pot or the kettle?
And from https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=876243 where he attacks you and I defended YOU.

02-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Rhubarb297

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETX
Gee, is it too late for me to join the growing parade of forum members who recognize that Rhu-Turd is just that... a sophomoric high school dropout with 'lawyer envy'.

JETX, Sorry I left you off my list of people who give false advice on here. You're one of the worst offeners.

Okay, report me to the administrator. I'm claiming to be an attorney. I'll be booted off if I claim I am and in fact am not an attorney.

Admitted Fall of 1987
Good Standing
Licensed in the State of Indiana
Bar No. 13737-49.

Now what is your bar number?

02-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Rhubarb297

Quote:
Originally Posted by john123456
Rhutard:

You clearly have not read, "How To Win Friends And Influence People."

You're right. I shouldn't say anything when people are pretending to be attorneys and giving false information.

02-26-2005, 05:49 PM
rmet4nzkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhubarb297
JETX, Sorry I left you off my list of people who give false advice on here. You're one of the worst offeners.

Okay, report me to the administrator. I'm claiming to be an attorney. I'll be booted off if I claim I am and in fact am not an attorney.

Admitted Fall of 1987
Good Standing
Licensed in the State of Indiana
Bar No. 13737-49.

Now what is your bar number?

Nice try, no cigar,
Indiana bar association has no search feature to verify membership
...... (thread locked) After this the results of the search of his bar # were published and he was proved to be an impersonator.

weenor

Op-

Because you claim damages of $4,000.00 you exceed the amount allowed in small claims but you can file in the District Court of Coffee County for a nominal filing fee (you'll have to call the clerk on that one). I do not regularly practice in Coffee County since I am in Birmingham (4+ hours away) and it is not cost effective for us to charge our clients to travel that distance. Thus, I am not familar with the District Judge there or how quickly he/she runs the docket. Depending on what area you are in, you may very well be closer to Coffee County than I am. But I do agree that if you can get the PM to do it for you, that would be best.

weenor

JETX said:
Are you the forum? What is it you think you know, whatever it is you don't. You are an internet stranger and I do not have to prove anything to you. Anyone who knows anything about law can read my posts and I see that if I offer a legal opinion it is accurate. When was the last time you practiced in Alabama? Have you even been to the state? No, let me guess...you are frustrated house mouse sitting down in the basement of a hospital somewhere erroneously advising the custodian of medical records that HIPPA does not allow the production of the requested medical records.

I know your a lawyer because you have taken my posts and twisted them into what you want to believe all for the purpose of attacking my credibility when you know as well as I do that I have not posted anything incorrectly...I see it everyday...usually from the ones who have long forgotten (if they ever knew) the concept of civility and the rules of ethics.

JETX

weenor said:
Are you the forum? What is it you think you know, whatever it is you don't. You are an internet stranger and I do not have to prove anything to you. Anyone who knows anything about law can read my posts and I see that if I offer a legal opinion it is accurate.
Okay, lets cut to the bottom line.....
Since a number of your posts have NOT been legally accurate.... are you, or are you NOT, a licensed attorney in Alabama or in any other state?? And yes, there will be a test on this. :D
Pretty simple.....

weenor

JETX said:
Okay, lets cut to the bottom line.....
Since a number of your posts have NOT been legally accurate.... are you, or are you NOT, a licensed attorney in Alabama or in any other state?? And yes, there will be a test on this. :D
Pretty simple.....
Yes I was originally licensed in Wisconsin in January 1999 and in Alabama in September 1999. I recently voluntarily relinquished my Wisconsin license because there is very little call for Wisconsin law in Alabama. Now- whether you believe or not I do not care and I am not going to release personal information on a public site...If you would like to directly address which posts you deem inaccurate I will certainly be happy to explain the rationale behind the posts...There is a difference between inaccuracy and disagreement. You will note here that any legal advice (versus questions or comment) is accurate and you are welcome to use Westlaw to verify what I have posted.

mtnstyne

rmet4nzkx said:
Are you saying that you have $4,000 in actual damages caused by the tennant, not normal maintenance, wear and tear, over and above what was covered by the security deposit, not mitigated by any resolution reached with the management company and not lost rent for the two months during which repairs were made many of which were not authorized? I ask these questions because if you sue, these same questions will come up in court. Stand by for weenor's answer, she is an attorney in Alabama.
Not a real coherent question...but anyway.

About 2.5k in dmg and 1.5k in lost rent - not going to figure the numbers for this purpose and it was all above normal maintenance, wear and tear. It was holes in walls, doors, broken lights, blinds, (mostly the shape of boots), plus damage done by a great dane....Security deposit was $500 so actual amount of damages is roughly $3500. No mitigation between the management company and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">