• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

An Update RE: Brenda's aka KMH1225 Story

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Grace_Adler

frustratedwife, Are you saying you think the person who sent this email (Karen) is also Brenda? If you are I've been wondering the same thing. That's why I said I wonder if this person is telling the truth. I was thinking maybe this person is Brenda or maybe this person is in on it or covering for her. Not saying it is one of those, just tossing ideas around and I still think drugs may be involved.

Gee, I feel like we're on a Mystery Show of Who Done It? Actually for those of you who saw the movie Clue I think the lot of us are more like those characters..LOL!:D

More News!

I too am saddened by the turn of events. Brendas post grabbed all of us.

In answere to donations received $0.00
I pledged $150 I spent some time on the phone contacting attorneys and used my Master Card to set up a consultation. This only cost me $35 and some phone calls.

The response from the lawyer referrals was excellent. The receptionist was willing to go an extra mile for Brenda to. They were astounded I had never met Brenda and lived in a different state, yet wanted to help her financially.

Karen is Brendas roommate. I called several times and could here Karen in the background. I feel saddened for the turmoil she is now facing. I will post her latest E-mail to me.

Brenda had a real chance and for whatever reason she blew it.
In my own case I sure wish it was C.P.S. I was dealing with instead of a malicious X. At least C.P.S. has laws to follow.

This ordeal with Brenda will NOT change my outreach to helping others. I will continue to do what I can. All of you here were right along side of me. We were all part of something special, and God is not blind to our acts of kindness.

Sincerely,
RaddadThomas aka Just a Dad

The Latest E-Mail:

Thomas & Shannon,

I'm sorry to have been the one to send you the news about Brenda. I can't imagine that it made the rest of your evening at the fair a good one. Still no sign of Brenda, not in jail or hospitals either. Unfortunately I just found out from my insurance agent that if the car is not recovered, I am fully responsibly for the entire cost of the car. (2002 -Gold Saturn, approx. $14,000) Insurance will not cover a dime of it, because I could not turn the keys in to the rental car company. You see insurance looks at it like this, because I do not have the keys to the car it is as if I stole the car myself for insurance purposes. It is my responsibility. I am devastated!!!
To say the least, I am on a mission to find that car. Being that Brenda has gotten word that she is driving around in a stolen car and because we are so close to Mexico, I am in fear that she will dump the car somewhere. She cannot have her fingerprints found on it. Last night I was with a phoenix police officer down in the Lower Buckeye area of town looking for the car. I found an address book of Brenda's that had a Lower Buckeye address. Boy, is that a scary part of town!!!! Down by the Sheriff's "Tent City." I've lived here 20 years & I don't think I ever knew that part of town existed. Any way, cross your fingers that I recover the car.
To answer your question, NO, Brenda never left during the night, she didn't have transportation, nor did I allow any one of her friends to be @ my house. My truck is "stick shift" & she didn't know how to drive it. (Thank God) She had told me stories of her scandalous family, so the rule was no one came over. She has completely thrown me for a loop. I've been in tears all day after talking to my insurance company.
I'll keep you informed. Karen

Last edited:

kat1963

Yeah well the *room mate*???? HUH? Brenda was a house guest of sorts. Not answering the phone? Real mature. Claims to be an architect huh? This means having a college education, which means that one would not be as stupid as to lend a rental car to someone who was not on the contract…or you WILL be liable. It states so, right there on the forms you sign. I rent many vehicles in my line of work, I don’t even let my husband drive it unless I’ve put him down on the contract. They can’t make it any more clear.
After only a few weeks this person had enough trust for her to take a rental car and go for UA alone? OKAY.

Rad, check w/ the local police. See if they even have a stolen car listed. I’m sorry, this stinks and I bet they don’t.

This crap gives all of us fighting CPS a bad name and I for one am furious.

KAT

4LilMan

I agree KAT

Raddad I too think that you should check with the local police about the stolen car. Just to be sure, now knowing that you can't trust people even when they seem to be in need. That is a good idea.

I understand the doubt

I think Karen was just as caring as all of us. She hesitated in answering the phone calls from me to give Brenda the benefit of the doubt.

Based on the circumstances Karen describes that day. I could understand her allowing Brenda to run to the UA place. I don't think Karen expected Brenda to run off. I wouldn't have either.

Brenda just slapped all of us in the face, but worse herself.
If she is involved in drugs, she does NOT deserve to be around the children.

Whatever the reason, Brenda will have to answere to it sooner or later.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">