• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault or attempted murder?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teala

Did you guys really call the cops because everything I said, I just made up cuz I'm bored... lol. None of it happened.

Teala

i am sick and twisted for even thinking up a scenario like that, but don't worry, none of it was true.. lol. And you guys didn't even buy it anyway.

Yeah, I did. So IF a crime has been reported in which a girl was assaulted with a needle and IF she has been shacking up with with a friend's ex-boyfriend it'll be really easy now for the cops to make a move. Pretty idiot proof to ask girl who boyfriend is, ask boyfriend who ex is and come arrest your sorry ass.

Oh yeah, if you make your OP at 12:35 in the morning on a Sunday then later claim you are at a library it just makes you look like a retard. Gratz on that. It's really stylish with the psycho persona you have.

Teala

Wow. Are you guys messing with me? Cuz I was just making it all up anyway... just wanted to see how people would respond to it cuz I'm bored. Now, I'm starting to think you guys really believed it happened and are calling the cops on me. That would be so crazy... lol.

Proserpina

Wow. Are you guys messing with me? Cuz I was just making it all up anyway... just wanted to see how people would respond to it cuz I'm bored. Now, I'm starting to think you guys really believed it happened and are calling the cops on me. That would be so crazy... lol.
Here's some advice:

Quit posting.

You see, when you make a claim like that some of us feel may feel obligated to inform law enforcement.

Teala

I am not a psycho and I don't believe you! i will tell them cuz i didn't do nothing but tell a story. call the cops. it was a joke. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">