• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

At what age can a child make the decision where to live?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricourt30

CJane said:
Of course NOW dad is a druggie. But it's acceptable to leave the boy with him... :rolleyes:
You have your opinions, your entitled to them. Again you don't know the whole story and it is my sons PaPa who really takes care of him, he wants to be there for his PaPa. I understand. Dad is hardly around. :)

CJane

ricourt30 said:
I know, so I should just leave the situation alone? She is in a great school and loves it. :eek:
Yes. Leave her and her brother with a supposed druggie because PaPa (whom I assume is the grandfather) actually provides their care.

ricourt30

CJane said:
Yes. Leave her and her brother with a supposed druggie because PaPa (whom I assume is the grandfather) actually provides their care.
Ok enough of your sarcisim. I left him because that is what he is. Maybe he has gotten help, who knows. I hope he has or does. I know their in good hands with their grandfather.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ricourt30 said:
Ok enough of your sarcisim. I left him because that is what he is. Maybe he has gotten help, who knows. I hope he has or does. I know their in good hands with their grandfather.
This gets better all the time. You left him because he's a druggie, yet you left your kids with him cause it was simpler and more comfortable (for them, presumably)? Wow.

CJane

stealth2 said:
This gets better all the time. You left him because he's a druggie, yet you left your kids with him cause it was simpler and more comfortable (for them, presumably)? Wow.
HEY! Enough of your sarcasm. You clearly don't have all the info and should stop being so judgemental.

ricourt30

stealth2 said:
you are something, and yeah you don't know the whole story. They are living with their PaPa who is a very good man he can't help his son is a butt.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ricourt30 said:
yeah you don't know the whole story.
That's right - because apparently it hasn't been important enough for you to explain it. So I suggest you hie yourself off to a local attorney and tell it to him - the WHOLE story.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Oh wait - is the fact that you're not yet divorced and apparently have a boyfriend one of the reasons you decided to keep things "calm and comfortable"? You keep his drug use quiet, and he keeps your adultery quiet?

CJane

stealth2 said:
Oh wait - is the fact that you're not yet divorced and apparently have a boyfriend one of the reasons you decided to keep things "calm and comfortable"? You keep his drug use quiet, and he keeps your adultery quiet?
You got some Splainin to do.

ricourt30

Lay off

stealth2 said:
I don't have to explain anything to you two judgemenatl people, except my attorney and I have one now. He says everything is fine and now a days you have to have video tape and such. It's very hard to prove. But anyway i found a couple of nice people on here and you two are not they. I think you two should be kicked off here for making people feel like crap, oh wait you MUST be an attorney (Defense). Thanks anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">