• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

At what age can a child make the decision where to live?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricourt30

stealth2 said:
Oh wait - is the fact that you're not yet divorced and apparently have a boyfriend one of the reasons you decided to keep things "calm and comfortable"? You keep his drug use quiet, and he keeps your adultery quiet?
It isn't adultery if your not having sex. ;)

CJane

ricourt30 said:
It isn't adultery if your not having sex. ;)

Yeah, and I could ...if you're sleeping with your new boyfriend or not. It's the fact that you'd leave your children in the custody of an alleged drug addict for 'comfort' that makes you a waste of oxygen.

Last edited by a moderator:

ricourt30

CJane said:
Yeah, and I could give ...if you're sleeping with your new boyfriend or not. It's the fact that you'd leave your children in the custody of an alleged drug addict for 'comfort' that makes you a waste of oxygen.
Unbelivable, unbelivable. They are not with him, they are with their PaPa and we still communicate. As far as I know his son is getting help and I am glad.I found out yesterday. I didn't leave my childern ,thank you. I asked them where they would like to live and they said their PaPa, but I do get to see them whenever I want and vise- versa. Visiting this site was a mistake because all I got was attacked. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

casa

ricourt30 said:
Unbelivable, unbelivable. They are not with him, they are with their PaPa and we still communicate. As far as I know his son is getting help and I am glad.I found out yesterday. I didn't leave my childern ,thank you. I asked them where they would like to live and they said their PaPa, but I do get to see them whenever I want and vise- versa. Visiting this site was a mistake because all I got was attacked. Thank you very much.
Judging by all you've said about the X...and yourself...I'd say the best place for the kid was with PaPa too. :cool:

CJane

ricourt30 said:
They are not with him
And yet, in your very first post, you say that the STBX has custody.

Making up your mind about what is and is not going on LEGALLY would be a step in the right direction for you.

ricourt30

CJane said:
And yet, in your very first post, you say that the STBX has custody.

Making up your mind about what is and is not going on LEGALLY would be a step in the right direction for you.
He does, but they are with their grandfather.

Shay-Pari'e

ricourt30 said:
Ok enough of your sarcisim. I left him because that is what he is. Maybe he has gotten help, who knows. I hope he has or does. I know their in good hands with their grandfather.(QUOTE)

That, and you left your kids with him. You do not have custody of your children,...why is that, if he is a druggie?

Why should Grandpa save the day and raise YOUR children? Get real lady. You do not have custody over a druggie?

CJane

ricourt30 said:
He does, but they are with their grandfather.
But why in the HELL, if you were going to let them live with Gpa anyway, did you give the ex custody in light of your allegations of drug use? Couldn't YOU have gotten custody and let them live with Gpa if you really felt that was in their best interest? If dad has CUSTODY, dad has DECISION MAKING RIGHTS - why would you give that kind of power to a drug addict that you couldn't live with anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">