• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceara19

Neal1421 said:
Where in the hell did this come from?
It WASN'T me. Some jacka$$ is amusing themselves by using a screen name ONE character different then MINE. They are posting this crap EVERYWHERE!

OP - sorry this nutcase is jacking with your thread (and all of the other ones). It's been reported, so hopefully they'll be gone soon!

I totally agree w/ you. But, you have to understand from a mother's point-of-view that sometimes we make choices to protect our children. Trust me! I know how hard it is on a mom w/out getting CS. I have 2 children & I don't receive CS for my 12 yr old. (And, technically haven't received CS yet for my daughter - but it's coming). Anyway... that was probably a hard choice for your mom to make... go after dad for CS & make it financially easier on all of you, but possibly put you in danger... EASY CHOICE! And, think about it... it's probably best he wasn't involved in your lives if violence & CS were the only things he had to offer. Not worth it! Do yourself a favor & leave it alone. I know deep down you probably want to at least meet your bio dad... but, trust your mom on this one.

Silverplum

BlackDiamond said:
while i was in college a woman came to speak to our class about domestic violence and she told us that her 22 yr old daughter took her bio dad to court and won:confused: shouldn't i be able to do the same thing
Maybe that woman would like to be your attorney? :rolleyes:

Neal1421

ceara19 said:
It WASN'T me. Some jacka$$ is amusing themselves by using a screen name ONE character different then MINE. They are posting this crap EVERYWHERE!

OP - sorry this nutcase is jacking with your thread (and all of the other ones). It's been reported, so hopefully they'll be gone soon!
I figured it out after I kept seeing it in other threads. Isn't there some way to ignore a poster?

BlackDiamond

true, true.

i understand where you're coming from i've been tussling with this decision since i was 14. and sometimes my mom brings it up but she never says whether or not she wants it. she tells me i look like him:mad: i can't just let it go sometimes i think i may have passed by him and he niether i knew who we were to each other that can eat at a person

oh yeah she's not a lawyer just a mom and motivational speaker

Silverplum

BlackDiamond said:
i understand where you're coming from i've been tussling with this decision since i was 14. and sometimes my mom brings it up but she never says whether or not she wants it. she tells me i look like him:mad: i can't just let it go sometimes i think i may have passed by him and he niether i knew who we were to each other that can eat at a person

I was guessing she's not a lawyer, honey -- I was being sarcastic to let you know that this person knows nothing about LAW and her situation (if true) cannot help YOU in your situation.

I know this bothers you greatly and I suggest counseling. It is very difficult to grow up without a dad and I'm sure you are angry, confused, and hurt. I can assure you without even knowing you that it is NOT YOUR FAULT. You are an innocent who got caught in the crossfire of failed adult relationships and bad decisions. Counseling could really, really help you. I hope you pursue YOU instead of old, bad junk in your past. Take care of YOU - get counseling; let the old stuff go - counseling can help there, too. :)

Neal1421

BlackDiamond said:

I am not saying this to be mean, I truly want to help you but maybe you should think about getting some counseling. It seems like you have some issues when it comes to your father that need to be dealt with.

Just a thought.

Neal1421

Silverplum said:
I was guessing she's not a lawyer, honey -- I was being sarcastic to let you know that this person knows nothing about LAW and her situation (if true) cannot help YOU in your situation.

I know this bothers you greatly and I suggest counseling. It is very difficult to grow up without a dad and I'm sure you are angry, confused, and hurt. I can assure you without even knowing you that it is NOT YOUR FAULT. You are an innocent who got caught in the crossfire of failed adult relationships and bad decisions. Counseling could really, really help you. I hope you pursue YOU instead of old, bad junk in your past. Take care of YOU - get counseling; let the old stuff go - counseling can help there, too. :)
We must have been typing around the same time. ;)

BlackDiamond

no offense taken

counseling is not an option for me it is frowned upon in my family as well as community. they say it is for crazy people the great spirit is our counselor and guide. weird huh

MrsK

BlackDiamond said:
don't get mewrong i love my mom i would give everything i have to her beg and borrow to give her anything she wantS. SHE HAS DONE A SPECTACULAR JOB raising us this i know i owe all of my success to her upbringing , but i don't like having a part of my life taken from me i can't help but think that if we had a support order when we were small we wouldn't have had to work so hard. that was my whole thing the money wasn't for just me we all deserve it.
What "part of my life taken from me" exactly?

Silverplum

BlackDiamond said:
counseling is not an option for me it is frowned upon in my family as well as community. they say it is for crazy people the great spirit is our counselor and guide. weird huh
What do people in your family or community do when they are very sad or troubled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">