• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can arrears be forgiven (even partially) if CP is opposed to it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

va445612

BelizeBreeze said:
THAT was your answer.

Now, go find an attorney in your area, pay them $400 to tell you the same thing, and maybe they will put up with your juvenille games.
You should have said that there are no other options besides what you stated.

V

va445612

nicetryadmin said:
Ya know, I was willing to give you another avenue to explore, but since you're going to be an a**hole to everyone who's responded because YOU didn't like the answer, fornicate it.
Sure you had an answer. Here is an answer for you. Why don't you take the biggest brick you can find and shove it up your ass sideways:D

N

nicetryadmin

va445612 said:
Sure you had an answer. Here is an answer for you. Why don't you take the biggest brick you can find and shove it up your ass sideways:D
Are you ten? Maybe 11. Actually there IS another option to explore that is NOT forgiving the arrears. But since you're a Grade A Dumbass who couldn't even figure out how to file a modification, the other option would probably just 'quash' you into retardation.

get back to work, corky.

V

va445612

BelizeBreeze said:
There are no other options other than what was stated.
That is clear. Had nothing to do with me "liking what you said" BTW.

Now to approach the fraud aspect of things.

Cheers

N

nicetryadmin

va445612 said:
That is clear. Had nothing to do with me "liking what you said" BTW.

Now to approach the fraud aspect of things.

Cheers
Yeah...please address how YOU THINK that the arrears were fradulent.

This should be good. (reclining back...opening a cold beverage).

V

va445612

nicetryadmin said:
Are you ten? Maybe 11. Actually there IS another option to explore that is NOT forgiving the arrears. But since you're a Grade A Dumbass who couldn't even figure out how to file a modification, the other option would probably just 'quash' you into retardation.

get back to work, corky.
BelizeBreeze states that there is no other options besides what was stated. What's with the vasilation, use KY instead.

V

va445612

nicetryadmin said:
Yeah...please address how YOU THINK that the arrears were fradulent.

This should be good. (reclining back...opening a cold beverage).
Doesn't matter why. The judge won't knock it down, although you are dying to.

Cheers Cheers and more beers.

N

nicetryadmin

BelizeBreeze said:
There are no other options other than what was stated.
Just an FYI BB...what I was alluding to was a word that starts with "Q". ;)

N

nicetryadmin

va445612 said:
Doesn't matter why. The judge won't knock it down, although you are dying to.
Actually numbnut, there is another avenue that this can be addressed. Again, pay the hourly rate for an attorney to tell you what it is. You couldn't even get my hint in one of my responses because you're too busy trying to be a stupid smartass. :rolleyes:

N

nicetryadmin

va445612 said:
cool, life goes on...
Yep...have fun paying back that 8k in arrears...that will only get bigger with interest. Sucks to be you.

V

va445612

nicetryadmin said:
Yep...have fun paying back that 8k in arrears...that will only get bigger with interest. Sucks to be you.
...might suck to be me, but if I listened to all of the negativity that I have encountered on the internet by dildos like you, I would have died a long long time ago....

Hey turn around, your McDonald's employee is letting the drive thru back up again.

Yeah.....I think we are going to have to pull you back to the register.

ceara19

va445612 said:
...might suck to be me, but if I listened to all of the negativity that I have encountered on the internet by dildos like you, I would have died a long long time ago....
Hey turn around, your McDonald's employee is letting the drive thru back up again.

Yeah.....I think we are going to have to pull you back to the register.
That might not be such a bad idea. If you die, the child could get social security benefits and, unlike YOU, the CP could actually RELY on that check showing up!

tigger22472

va445612 said:
Thanks for your time,

What are some grounds where the court might hear a case if the CP is opposed to forgiveness? Is it just fraud and duress?
Never....

The CP is never under any obligation to forgive any arrears owed to them. They are allowed in some case to forgive them (some states don't even allow that) but only what is owed to them, not what is owed to the state, if any.

To file for such with the CP opposing it will likely make you look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">