• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can arrears be forgiven (even partially) if CP is opposed to it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

va445612

ceara19 said:
That might not be such a bad idea. If you die, the child could get social security benefits and, unlike YOU, the CP could actually RELY on that check showing up!
I know junkies getting their fill is the most important thing on earth. SURE, the kid gets the check.

ceara19

va445612 said:
I know junkies getting their fill is the most important thing on earth. SURE, the kid gets the check.
So that's your excise for not paying? Mom's a junkie but your main concern is "How can I get out of paying?" To hell with the kid, huh? :rolleyes:

You have 2 options. Pay the money or die. That's the only way they arrears are going away.

bononos

ceara19 said:
So that's your excise for not paying? Mom's a junkie but your main concern is "How can I get out of paying?" To hell with the kid, huh? :rolleyes:

You have 2 options. Pay the money or die. That's the only way they arrears are going away.
Pick B!
Pick B!

tigger22472

ceara19 said:

You beat me to it. I always so love how the concern is always about the money and never that the kid(s) live in an unhealthy environment.... never fails... always happens when one doesn't get the answers they want or like.

V

va445612

ceara19 said:

....and supporting the mothers junkie habit helps the kid how? so that the child support amazingly and somehow scientifically goes to the child?

V

va445612

tigger22472 said:
You beat me to it. I always so love how the concern is always about the money and never that the kid(s) live in an unhealthy environment.... never fails... always happens when one doesn't get the answers they want or like.
....and supporting the mothers junkie habit helps the kid how? so that the child support amazingly and somehow scientifically goes to the child?

V

va445612

bononos said:
Pick B!
Pick B!

ceara19

va445612 said:
If your worried about your kids, why aren't you doing something to get them AWAY from the junkie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">