• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can we talk about inconvient forum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I am really curious how you make cucumber avocado rolls. It sounds great!
Micha
Hey yeah. Post your recipes on this thread.
here is mine for gingerbread muffins with carmelized peaches and whipped cream:

1 cup gingerbread liqueur
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons nutmeg
1 cup milk
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put paper liners in muffin tins.
Mix dry ingredients except sugar. Set aside.
Beat sugar into milk and gingerbread liqueur. Add egg. Beat until frothy and sugar has dissolved. Add dry ingredients a little at a time until batter is thick and has a thick texture.
Divide between paper liners. Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Carmelized peaches:
3 large peaches or 1 can of sliced peaches, drained
3 tablespoons butter (if using fresh peaches)
1 cup brown sugar

Drain canned peaches if using them. If using fresh peaches, wash and slice them.
Melt butter in a saucepan and add brown sugar, stirring consistently. Once sugar has melted, add peaches and cook on low until peaches are soft.

Whipped Cream:
Whip 1/2 pint of whipped cream with 1/2 cup sugar until stiff.

When muffins are done, slice muffin in half and put in bowl. Cover with peaches. Add a dollop of whipped cream. Serve warm.

Isis1

I am really curious how you make cucumber avocado rolls. It sounds great!
Micha
I used this site for my sushi rice. I found out that short grain rice is not labeled as short grain rice in my stores. Which is why it took me forever to find it.

http://sushinow.com/rice.htm

Definitely use a bambo mat. Someone suggested aluminum foil, but I thought that was yucky. Plus the recipe says not to touch aluminum to the rice because of the vinegar. Sliver the cucumbers and carrots and avocados.

Next week, I'm going fish shopping to up it up.

If you have facebook, I posted pictures to show off. I was so proud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">