• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support awarded to noncustodial parent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Thank you to all who've taken the time to reply to this thread.. although more was spent on if my daughter is married, ha,, i kinda thought it would of been assumed when i said son in law 2 times in original post. Yes i didnt mention my daughter because its between my son in law and the previous girlfriend, BUT it does effect my daughter her husband and there home.
The only reason i've posted is to try and gather as much information to help them as they have asked.
Stealth 2,, i'm going to assume you dont have children from your replies, to say my daughter is wrong for taking over the mother role to her stepdaughter, my only words are wow!! If the bio mom wants to be a mom she has every opportunity to do so BUT DOESN'T .
I applaud my daughter for stepping into a role where she has no obligation to do so. You had no obligation to reply to this thread, but you did,. So i ask stealth 2 , when you say its not my fight, it also isnt yours either. But when i came onto this forum for advice you replied ,why am i wrong for trying to help when i was asked, as when i asked, you replied?
This isnt about me or you,, its about doing the right thing for a 4yr old little girl and an absent mother taking advantage of the system.
I do want to update on this post as if theres anyone else who might be going thru the same situation. An attorney had to be retrained, the bio mom was reported for fraud and child support order has a hold. They also have given the bio mom a visitation schedule, which is up to her if she wants the visit. With all that just said my son in law did have to show proof that they are the sole physical provider of the child, done by dr apt, pictures lease agreement and child care records. We live in idaho & every states requirements are different ,I'm assuming . But to anyone who might be going through the same thing, its the child and thier stability that is most important IMO, and if that is always put first, the truth will always reveal itself.
Q4P.

And You mother of a legal stranger are dim.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Stealth 2,, i'm going to assume you dont have children from your replies, to say my daughter is wrong for taking over the mother role to her stepdaughter, my only words are wow!! If the bio mom wants to be a mom she has every opportunity to do so BUT DOESN'T .
I applaud my daughter for stepping into a role where she has no obligation to do so. You had no obligation to reply to this thread, but you did,. So i ask stealth 2 , when you say its not my fight, it also isnt yours either. But when i came onto this forum for advice you replied ,why am i wrong for trying to help when i was asked, as when i asked, you replied?
Oh, silly girl - you're way off base. But thanks for playing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">