• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Coach

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And all of this is completely irrelevant to the question the OP initially posed.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Legal separations are public record an its on file. It can be seen via the county clerk public records on the Internet.
That was a question I asked several posts back that you never answered. You now have proof. Hence, you should be safeguarded from that allegation. If you would have answered, we could have foregone all of this conversation regarding A of A and Criminal Conversation.

ecmst12

I would not waste time or money talking to a lawyer unless you actually get served with some sort of lawsuit. I love how everyone is trying to scare you over something that theoretically could happen, but realistically is not LIKELY to happen, and there has been no indication that it has even been considered. I suggest you ignore the scaremongering and move on with your life. Let the school complete its investigation of the sleazeball coach and do what they have to do to fire him. There was no reason for bringing up an alienation of affection suit WHATSOEVER and certainly no excuse for derailing the thread for 2 pages because of it.

nceducate

I would not waste time or money talking to a lawyer unless you actually get served with some sort of lawsuit. I love how everyone is trying to scare you over something that theoretically could happen, but realistically is not LIKELY to happen, and there has been no indication that it has even been considered. I suggest you ignore the scaremongering and move on with your life. Let the school complete its investigation of the sleazeball coach and do what they have to do to fire him. There was no reason for bringing up an alienation of affection suit WHATSOEVER and certainly no excuse for derailing the thread for 2 pages because of it.
Thank you and I will heed your advice.

nceducate

Update---the school district has chosen to do nothing about this except send a letter stating that he needs to cease contact with me during school time. I am going to receive the same letter which will be put in my personnell file.

Silverplum

Update---the school district has chosen to do nothing about this except send a letter stating that he needs to cease contact with me during school time. I am going to receive the same letter which will be put in my personnell file.
Interesting. So, all that for a letter merely telling him to not contact you during school time.

Thanks for updating.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">