• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DawnPlusTwo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushia

Thank God (or whatever deity one prefers)! Good for you Dawn! I'm very happy to hear that things worked out for you.

Does that mean that wifey cannot be around your son for the next year?
From what the judge said, she is to have NO contact with any of the 3 of us. At all. I think if Dad's normal visitation is restored.... There would be many many violations. Just not sure on how I could prove them. But I'm thinking at this point the best he can hope for us supervised. The judge was ticked off that day, and said he couldn't wait to see Dad in his court.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Then it is as I thought. I bet bottoms to donuts (or however the saying goes) that dad won't exercise parenting time if wifey isn't there. Expect dad to lay into you when you go to court.

Now, when is court? on the 4th?

sometwo

Wow just when you think they couldn't say or act more stupid they prove you wrong!

Im glad it was caught on tape! Great work on all your doing!

TinkerBelleLuvr

What are you doing to take care of yourself these days? What you have gone thru in the past month will take a toll on you? Find someway to pamper yourself, be it some quiet time with a book you like, seeing a movie that will make you laugh ... can't recommend the bath cuz you probably shouldn't be in hot water ...

Thank goodness that you got that tape and the revised police reports!!! You are doing great and thank you so much for sharing your story! This really shows that a person can be empowered when doing the right thing. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">