• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a annulment case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

missb

Promises promises. But you were given help. You were even given statutory quotes and case law. But you dont like it. Oh well.

I would just like to commend you guys on being so mature and oh so professional... I am very impressed!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I would just like to commend you guys on being so mature and oh so professional... I am very impressed!
I'd be more impressed if you would keep your word. And if you would actually be able to comprehend the statutes and case law I gave you. But basically if you would just keep your word.

missb

I'd be more impressed if you would keep your word. And if you would actually be able to comprehend the statutes and case law I gave you. But basically if you would just keep your word.

There must've been a missunderstanding, I'm not trying to impress you or anyone else. I figured since you people are on here giving legal advice to innocent people seeking it, that you were reputable. Therefore, you should be the ones making good impressions. I couldn't have been more off. But the irony is, since I'm not the one trying to play lawyer, I dont have to keep my word.

moburkes

There must've been a missunderstanding, I'm not trying to impress you or anyone else. I figured since you people are on here giving legal advice to innocent people seeking it, that you were reputable. Therefore, you should be the ones making good impressions. I couldn't have been more off. But the irony is, since I'm not the one trying to play lawyer, I dont have to keep my word.
I've seen her law degree. She doesn't need to play one on the internet, cause she IS one in real life.

missb

Now, WE'RE immature because OP got married to a felon, and had a change of heart.:rolleyes:
I didn't have a change of heart dear... see what happens when you try to reply to iposts when you didn't read the whole thing. He was the one who ended it because he didn't get what he wanted. Future reference, before you reply to posts, get the facts straight.

missb

I've seen her law degree. She doesn't need to play one on the internet, cause she IS one in real life.
It really doesn't matter to me if you seen her law degree or not. That is irrelevant to me, and actually I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about you, and the other NON-LAWYERS on here trying to give legal advice. I didn't mention any names. See why I talk to you guys like you're in elementary school...

Golfball

^^^(In response) I didn't say that him lying about the amount of time he actually had was the "Fraud." I felt that the fraud was that he concealed facts that if known would have prevented me from entering into the marriage.
If you don't consider the crime or sentence the concealed fact(s) that was the fraud, you don't have (or at least haven't stated) any facts to claim for the annulment.

Ulterior motives are not facts, and in my cynical opinion, probably not all that uncommon even in healthy, valid marriages.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Aren't you misinformed then. I don't have to impress you or anyone. I just have to do my job and know the law. I gave you the law. You don't like it. TOUGH. The misunderstanding here is that you believe everyone here should be kissing your feet because you came and asked a question. WRONG. Beggars can't be choosers and you are the one in the begging position. You have to show respect to get respect. I have answered your question with case law, statutes and by trying to explain that your husband is bitter. In return you have been rude throughout this entire thread. Then you keep saying you are leaving and haven't. So that makes you rude and a liar. Then you decide that you are going to insult me. Oh well. Trying to hurt my feelings? Dear my skin is pretty damn thick -- sorta like the skull you have that I have been trying to put legal information in to. I am giving up. File for an annulment based on fraud and watch the court say you don't have enough. They dismiss and you spend MORE money filing for a divorce. BUt oh well. Now if you want to continue this battle of the wits, I suggest you go arm yourself. I refuse to battle with an unarmed person. Okay? Have a good day.

missb

OHIOGAL.... if you're still here:
I don't see why you keep responding. I originally was talking to the NON LAWYERS... I am not a beggar, I don't NEED anything from any of you, like I said I just asked for advice. Miss, don't get it confused, you are a lawyer and I am a teacher. Just because I am stooping to the level of the likes of the ignoramuses on this foru doesn't make you more intelligent than I am. I am not trying to battle with anyone on here, it's really just amusing to me. I didn't have a problem with your initial reply. When I made comments to other people, you kept replying back to me as if I was talking to you personally. I did say I was going to leave, but as long as ignorant people keep leaving ignorant replies, I am also going to reply. But it's obvious that we have drama queens on here who seem to love attention, so I will stay a little while longer, if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">