• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do the police have the power to enforce civil law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon

I think it's you that doesn't understand the process, Dillon, but that's okay. .
like i said, it works, if one understands Adhesion Contracts, Legal Notice and Estoppel.

its my understanding, the notice of code violation from the city recieved by the OP was an adhesion contract offer. - Go figure ?

if you agree/believe i have authority over you, without proof, then i do !!!

-----------------

Last edited:

justalayman

like i said, it works, if one understands Adhesion Contracts, Legal Notice and Estoppel.

by the way the notice of code violation from the city recieved by the OP was an adhesion contract offer. - Go figure ?

-----------------
Still trying out that stand up comedy routine I see.

You obviously have no idea what an adhesion contract is. Regardless what you want to try to BS anybody into believing, both parties still must agree to the contract for it to be enforceable. You are trying to claim some negative option contract BS to make an enforceable contract. Two very different things.

You can send a thousand such contracts and include whatever notice you want to include but it still doesn't make it an enforceable contract.

and I think everybody is still trying to figure out how estoppel has anything to do with this. Again, I suspect it is due to your ignorance of what estoppel means.

You think just tossing out terms that have no meaning in this situation is going to make you look like you know what you are talking about. It makes you look foolish is what it makes you.

Dillon

You obviously have no idea what an adhesion contract is.

You can send a thousand such contracts and include whatever notice you want to include but it still doesn't make it an enforceable contract.

and I think everybody is still trying to figure out how estoppel has anything to do with this. Again, I suspect it is due to your ignorance of what estoppel means.

You think just tossing out terms that have no meaning in this situation is going to make you look like you know what you are talking about. It makes you look foolish is what it makes you.

i have used adhesion contracts sucessfully.

if everybody doesnt understand estoppel or other legal terms, they need to do there homework. (this is a legal forum)

legally enforceable contracts/agreements can BE made BY ones actions or lack thereof (silence). but you know that?

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I don't believe you, Dillon. But you know what? I don't much care. If you want to prove it to me, I'll look at the statutes or case law or contract law you want to show us. But if you're not willing to prove your point, I'm not interested enough to look it up. Besides, you're wrong and I don't want to waste my time. I know enough of contract law to know that you're so far out in left field, you've left the ball park.

When you get chucked off the property, we'll know who's right, won't we?

Dillon

I don't believe you, Dillon. But you know what? I don't much care. If you want to prove it to me, I'll look at the statutes or case law or contract law you want to show us. but if you're not willing to prove your point, I'm not interested enough to look it up. Besides, you're wrong and I don't want to waste my time. I know enough of contract law to know that you're so far out in left field, you've left the ball park.

When you get chucked off the property, we'll know who's right, won't we?
why do you need proof from me?

just believe and agree with me like you do the proper officials (they never accidently mislead or do anything by mistake)?

just obey and dont respectfully question me. LOL

PS: the OP may want to say to the city officials, if you're not willing to prove your point, I'm not interested.

Have a nice day

Last edited:

justalayman

Dillon;2822979]i have used adhesion contracts sucessfully.
I know but wallpapering your room at the wacky ward doesn't count (get it? adhesion, wallpaper?)

if everybody doesnt understand estoppel or other legal terms, they need to do there homework. (this is a legal forum)
the thing is Dillon, we do understand the terms.

legally enforceable contracts/agreements can BE made BY ones actions or lack thereof (silence). but you know that?
three are times it is possible but what you are suggesting here isn't one of them.

Dillon

the thing is Dillon, we do understand the terms.

there are times it is possible but what you are suggesting here isn't one of them.

but i know and understand from first hand experience.

i guess, i had one of those times, it worked for me.

have a nice day, and dont question my postings. (thats an order) LOL

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I don't need anything from you, Dillon. It's not my question, my concern, or my position that's on the line.

You have taken a position that I do not agree with. If you want to try to prove your point, I'm willing to listen. If you don't, since I'm not the one who raised the subject, I'm perfectly willing to let you be wrong all by yourself.

And I truly hope you did not just tell me I have to obey you and cannot question you. You didn't seriously suggest that, did you?

No. Even you don't have that kind of cojones.

Dillon

I don't need anything from you, Dillon. It's not my question, my concern, or my position that's on the line.

You have taken a position that I do not agree with. If you want to try to prove your point, I'm willing to listen. I'm perfectly willing to let you be wrong all by yourself.

And I truly hope you did not just tell me I have to obey you and cannot question you . You didn't seriously suggest that, did you?

No. Even you don't have that kind of cojones.
Nor mine

so, you dont agree with sucess?

why should the OP believe your opiions without you posting proof?

people posting on this forum are not required to prove anything, just give their opinons and experience.

its my understand, i am correct according to my experiences of sucess with other officials.

No, but you seriously need to just obey and dont respectfully question the proper officials.

have a nice day !!!

--------------------

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You're not posting proof either. Anyone can SAY they've been successful. Why should the OP believe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">