• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do they expect a attorney to take a case for only $250?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

You mean there is a legal forum that I don't know about? :eek:

Message it to me please. :)
Only licensed attorneys can respond to the questions asked on the site but I am pretty sure you are familiar it.

One of the rules on the site is: “... if you are an attorney posting content on any of our sites and such content (in whole or in any part thereof) was created using, and/or relied on, any automated tools, such as artificial intelligence, you must also provide a clear and conspicuous disclosure on your content that artificial intelligence was used and/or relied upon ...” (bolding added)

Above the Utah attorney’s answer on the site it says (maybe not conspicuously if ApplePhone missed it): “AI Usage.”

I think this thread has probably reached the limit of its usefulness. ApplePhone might want to find a third source to be the tiebreaker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">