• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Excess Of 100 Mph Need Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K

KSCP

Amazing. A site that claims to give legal advice and nothing but third-rate insults for a simple questions (ie: "Is is really necessary to be so nasty?")

One, supposedly an attorney, responds with: "**A: are you another dumbass?"

Another, pretending to be an attorney, responds with: "Nope. He is another dumbass idiot!!"

Such is the quality of legal advice dispensed at this site. I guess that's why they are here. They obviously don't have what it takes to run a legitimate legal practice.

HomeGuru

KSCP said:
Amazing. A site that claims to give legal advice and nothing but third-rate insults for a simple questions (ie: "Is is really necessary to be so nasty?")

One, supposedly an attorney, responds with: "**A: are you another dumbass?"

Another, pretending to be an attorney, responds with: "Nope. He is another dumbass idiot!!"

Such is the quality of legal advice dispensed at this site. I guess that's why they are here. They obviously don't have what it takes to run a legitimate legal practice.
**A: My apologies. My post should have read; are you another dumb bass and a relative of doefish?

JETX

KSCP said:
*** What is even MORE amazing is that someone with only about 10 posts (and NONE of them providing ANY legal advice) has nothing better to say on a LEGAL ADVICE forum but, "Is it really necessary to be so nasty?"

And in answer to your idiotic question, let me offer:
1) The writer admits to breaking the law.
2) He gets replies (granted, some were flippant and maybe even un-called-for) but the initial post was just SO ridiculous!!
3) He then 'pokes the tiger' with "serious replies only please". (What kind of serious reply would apply here?? Other than.... YOU ARE SCREWED!)
4) Then, some person, not even involved in the thread, offers no advice at all, and just mouths off.

Yep, you got hammered. Accept that you butted in, trying to be the 'forum police' and got slammed for it. Grow up.

This entire thread is moronic and the answers are appropriate.

dequeendistress

I would like to state that the queen bitch is a great title thank you. Oh I am sorry nobody spoke to me...

Move to Germany doefish...they have the Audobon, hopefully when you wreck out noone else is involved.

Glückliches Treiben, das Sie Trottel verdammen

JETX

BTW, it is the AUTOBAHN!! It is great, but you absolutely MUST stay out of the left hand lane.

And if you are in the left lane and see a car 'flick' of their headlights, you better get your a$$ out of their way!! Those idiots in their Porsches and Benz' will run over anyone that is doing less than 100MPH!!!

dequeendistress

I thought the phonetic spelling would help dogfish be able to pronounce it when he was inquiring directions.

Those idiots in their Porsches and Benz' will run over anyone that is doing less
Precisely why I suggested he update his passport and GO...VRmmmmmmmmm.

HomeGuru

dequeendistress said:
I would like to state that the queen bitch is a great title thank you. Oh I am sorry nobody spoke to me...

Move to Germany doefish...they have the Audobon, hopefully when you wreck out noone else is involved.

Glückliches Treiben, das Sie Trottel verdammen
**A: noone a German word?

C

ClueKeeper

Yeah. What is the deal?
Sure don't baby doefish but don't degrade him either. Yeah, it was dumb to continue to speed after passing. But don't act like children.
Doefish, just go to the judge and state your case. You might just ask if you can take a defensive driving course instead of losing your license. Also, learn about the limits of your new car. Look up information online to find out what the speed limit is of your car. Who knows? I am not a lawyer but I am sympathetic to your problem. The first time I drove my 2002 Galant, I passed someone and looked down to see I was doing 95. I never thought that car would go that fast. I also hate people who treat others like dirt.

dequeendistress

ClueKeeper
Yeah. What is the deal?
The deal, as you put it, is that the original post was by someone exceeding the speed limit. Someone by self admission has a history of moving violations. The question was answered and the answers were not what the poster wanted to hear.

Are you aware of how many fatalities occur due to excessive speed?

Point is the laws are to benefit ALL of society. If one wants to be reckless with their own life, fine, but when it infringes on others and their well being (ie traffic law) then the offender should be punished for their reckless behavior.

It is absurd to expect anything less.

And in regard to the offender losing their job, if the offender loses the license to drive, is mute. Possibly the person with the poor driving record can receive a hardship license to drive to and from work, at the POSTED speed. Public transportaion, car pooling may be other avenues.

Maybe he can sue Ford for excessive Probe-*ing* but I seriously doubt it.

ClueKeeper
Look up information online to find out what the speed limit is of your car.[/QUOTE
Speed limit of the car has NOTHING to do with the speed limit posted on the highway. Speed, not speed limit, of the car would equal to how hard the driver wants to mash the accelerator. I looked at a few tables and they refer that the max speed for a ford probe is 140 mph. This is higher than any set speed limit for any state or interstate highway in the USA that I am aware.

Last edited:
C

ClueKeeper

I'm very opinionated today so here goes.
I know he said he was speeding. Big deal. He admits that.
What I don't like is the fact that he came to the forum for help and gets treated like dirt! Everyone wants to slam him for his breaking the law. All he wanted was some legal advice and he gets slammed because of what he did.
Haven't we all done something stupid and asked for help or advice on how to fix it?

D

DonZip

100 mph is not fast when your on a open highway. In many countries in europe 100 is the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">