• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extreme harassment in the workplace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser ActobogG

Beth3 said:
But a minimum wage job in a warehouse shouldn't cause so much concern that I have a bunch of disgruntled ex-feds show up there and disrupt my job performance. Anyone who has been fired from dozens of jobs would have an extremely difficult time finding new employment.

I've had people follow me into law offices and eavesdrop on my conversations there. I've had people stake out my mail box when I'd receive legal mail from my lawyer, and have had home invasions during the course of litigation. I honestly think you're imagining all this. People FOLLOW you into law offices and somehow manage to eavesdrop on a private conversation you're having in an attorney's office? How??? And why would the attorney's office let just anyone in to wander around their hallways and see what they could overhear? That just doesn't happen. All the law offices I've been in have tight security. If you don't have an appointment, you don't get past the lobby. Period.

Medication's a great idea, but I think the problem would still be there when the prescription bottle's empty. How will you know until you've tried? Honestly, I think you have (at a minimum) a chemical imbalance that needs treatment. The fact that you just don't see how irrational and unbelievable the vast majority of your assertions are is evidence that you need professional help.

Look at it this way. If I'm wrong and a psychologist/psychiatrist says you're fine, then you know you're not imaging all this. If I'm right, then you're on the path to better mental health and a better life. The way I see it, either way you have nothing to lose by consulting with a mental health professional.
I hope you're not a lawyer. You don't have a position of responsibility anywhere, do you?

Beth3

I am very gainfully employed, which unfortunately is not something that can be said of you. I've been trying to steer you in the direction of getting the assitance you clearly need but I'm more than happy to leave you as I found you - delusional, paranoid, and unemployed.

Best of luck to you.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I hope you're not a lawyer. You don't have a position of responsibility anywhere, do you?

Y'know, assuming that anyone who doesn't immediately accept your rather incredible story at face value must automatically have something wrong with them, isn't a really great way of convincing anyone here that your story is true.

purple2

Kaiser, with all sincerity and kindness, please get some help. I am a former mental health professional. From what you've posted here, I do believe you could benefit significantly with a little help. It's worth it to at least try...get a mental health evaluation and follow through with the initial treatment recommendations. You can always quit later if you don't like it.

You have said you believe you have genuinely been mistreated many times. I'm sure that's true. You've also indicated that there seems to be a conspiracy. I don't think you're lying. I'm sure you believe there is a conspiracy. It's just that, taking this story objectively from my point of view, it's hard to believe the conspiracy you described. You might be misinterpreting things. If you are, and you get treatment, great. If you're not misinterpreting things and you get treatment, well...you haven't lost much. It's worth a shot. When so many other people find the conspiracy theory hard to believe, that might be an indicator there's something to it.

Wishing you the best.

Did anyone else hear the Twilight Zone music when reading Kaiser's first post? Beth3 said it best, what have you got to lose? Gotta go check out some guys in black suits in a car out front. And I'm self employed! Be right back. :eek:

ENASNI

umm

tryingtoplease said:
Did anyone else hear the Twilight Zone music when reading Kaiser's first post? Beth3 said it best, what have you got to lose? Gotta go check out some guys in black suits in a car out front. And I'm self employed! Be right back. :eek:
Those helicopters you don't see... I see them too...
Okay... gotta get back to my book...Holden Caulfield is getting into some trouble....its riveting...

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Okay, I know I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but what is it that you think you've proven and how did you prove it?

Beth3

No you're not. I've just proven that. Huh? I'm sure my employer will be very surprised to hear that.

anteater

The important question is: what does Kaiser's signature "Utah may be in probate" mean?

I had not even heard that Utah had passed away.

Kaiser ActobogG

purple2 said:
Kaiser, with all sincerity and kindness, please get some help. I am a former mental health professional. From what you've posted here, I do believe you could benefit significantly with a little help. It's worth it to at least try...get a mental health evaluation and follow through with the initial treatment recommendations. You can always quit later if you don't like it.

You have said you believe you have genuinely been mistreated many times. I'm sure that's true. You've also indicated that there seems to be a conspiracy. I don't think you're lying. I'm sure you believe there is a conspiracy. It's just that, taking this story objectively from my point of view, it's hard to believe the conspiracy you described. You might be misinterpreting things. If you are, and you get treatment, great. If you're not misinterpreting things and you get treatment, well...you haven't lost much. It's worth a shot. When so many other people find the conspiracy theory hard to believe, that might be an indicator there's something to it.

Wishing you the best.
Ssshhh...pastels...

The accident my father was in when he was a federal employee caused him to be ejected from his vehicle, which then rolled on its side, crushing him. When the police and ambulance arrived, the vehicle was upright on its wheels. Upon questioning, my father (who remained concious through all this) said that the pain was so intense he couldn't stand it, and he pushed the vehicle off of him.

First guess is that he was delirious, and that witnesses picked the truck up off of him. Half of his ribs and his pelvis were broken, along with many other injuries which made any physical movement painful. He wasn't paralyzed, but he was very fortunate to be alive. Second guess is I don't know what.

He sued his employer, the federal government, and won posthumously. But the wreck was unexplainable by the accident scene. It was mid-day in a residential district, all the men-folk were at work, only housewives were home at the time. The person who struck him was a young girl. There wasn't anyone in the vicinity who was strong enough to lift the truck off of him. So when the police, government inspectors, insurance investigators, whoever it was that got involved, made their report they made one that was incoherent. There was no way to rationally explain my father's injuries.

Now I have my own difficulties with employment. I don't want these problems to continue, and I also don't want my father's problem repeated with myself. It is difficult for me to obtain representation.

With all sincerity and kindness it is difficult to change the past.

Look, the X Files is on!

Last edited:
ENASNI said:
Do you think this guy is single... I am sooo in love... :eek:
Oh, ye queen of google, have you not checked him (them) out yet? Got his own blog and from what I can discern, he's claiming to be from UK. He also frequents 420times.com and is claiming to be first kaiser of Utah. Then of course, he also visits a physics forum site. And didn't he, in this post or one of his several others, claim to be in California? At least it looks like he's well travelled.

So Kaiser, what's the real scoop? Do you have all these different personalities or is this some sort of game? You seriously may need help if it's the former and if it's the latter, quit wasting our time, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">