• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extreme harassment in the workplace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENASNI

Shhh...

tryingtoplease said:
Oh, ye queen of google, have you not checked him (them) out yet? Got his own blog and from what I can discern, he's claiming to be from UK. He also frequents 420times.com and is claiming to be first kaiser of Utah. Then of course, he also visits a physics forum site. And didn't he, in this post or one of his several others, claim to be in California? At least it looks like he's well travelled.

So Kaiser, what's the real scoop? Do you have all these different personalities or is this some sort of game? You seriously may need help if it's the former and if it's the latter, quit wasting our time, please.
shhh no time to google.
I am reading MY BOOK...
Holden is really in trouble....

Kaiser ActobogG

anteater said:
The important question is: what does Kaiser's signature "Utah may be in probate" mean?

I had not even heard that Utah had passed away.
Meaningless legalese.

Whose time is being wasted? Sounds like many people are making their fortunes on other people's tragedies. Haven't been elected into office lately, have you?

What's your problem with 420Times? You're pretty quick to recommend medication when you don't even know what you're talking about.

Ambulance chasers and quacks. I begin to wonder about your credentials.

Kaiser ActobogG said:
Meaningless legalese.

Whose time is being wasted? Sounds like many people are making their fortunes on other people's tragedies. Haven't been elected into office lately, have you?

What's your problem with 420Times? You're pretty quick to recommend medication when you don't even know what you're talking about.

Ambulance chasers and quacks. I begin to wonder about your credentials.
Huh?! I don't make fortunes on other peoples tragedies. I get them heat when they need it. And nope, haven't been elected lately, cuz I haven't run for anything. I do however vote in every election, even if I don't like the outcome. Where exactly do you vote?

I didn't recommend meds for you, I recommended you follow Beth's sage advice and get checked out by a professional to rule out (or diagnose) any problem you may have.

No prob with 420times. I live in a very med mj friendly town. I've seen it abused too.

The only time I would chase an ambulance is to tell them they left the door open. :p

Go ahead.

Kaiser ActobogG

Beth3 said:
No you're not. I've just proven that. Huh? I'm sure my employer will be very surprised to hear that.
No he won't. Owned.

Really, your advice here is questionable. Read what was said about guardian ad litem appointments (if they haven't been deleted).

"Da judge" gets fired, too.

Last edited:

Beth3

Kaiser ActobogG said:
No he won't. Owned.

Really, your advice here is questionable. Read what was said about guardian ad litem appointments (if they haven't been deleted).

I guess that cleared everything right up. :rolleyes:

You Are Guilty

Kaiser ActobogG said:
No he won't. Owned.

I don't suppose you'd have any interest in becoming a contributor to my "Ask a Lunatic" advice column, would you? While there is no monetary compensation, I can offer you some prime real estate on 18 of Saturn's moons.

Kaiser ActobogG

You Are Guilty said:
I don't suppose you'd have any interest in becoming a contributor to my "Ask a Lunatic" advice column, would you? While there is no monetary compensation, I can offer you some prime real estate on 18 of Saturn's moons.
Thanks, but I'd rather have my family's land back. It's a lot closer.

Katy W.

Kaiser, As far as I know, none of the people who answer posts here are attorneys. There are different levels of experience and specialties among the posters here.

Posters: I'm wondering why you don't correct someone who states that he thinks you're a lawyer?

ENASNI

Soo Sorry

Katy W. said:
Kaiser, As far as I know, none of the people who answer posts here are attorneys. There are different levels of experience and specialties among the posters here.

Posters: I'm wondering why you don't correct someone who states that he thinks you're a lawyer?

gee Katy... did not mean to offend. :rolleyes:
Kaiser... maybe we shared the same ward.
I am not a Lawyer.

Standard answer... Who is ENASNI...

I am escaped Mental Patient.
My name is Dorothy Com
Dot to my friends.

I sued the World Wide Web for using my name without my permission.
So…. I sit on my pile of gold and eat bonbons all day.
I just post inane comments on their forums.

Have a nice day
:)

BlondiePB

This Sleeping Dog Needed To Just Lay

Katy W. said:

This OP needs more than legal help. Did you even read his other posts? On another forum where OP posts (the one that is a support group for potheads), the OP lists his occupation as habitually unemployed. The OP even has/owns the state of Utah - which may explain why he has it in probate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">