• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired for second hand smoke!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shell007

OP:

then we need to indeed not hang around anyone because everyone these days take drugs.
I DON'T, MY SPOUSE DOESN'T, MY CHILDREN DON'T, MY PARENT'S DONT, MY GRANDPARENT'S DON'T, MY NEIGHBOR'S DON'T, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!

You must associate with a very small circle of people!

Next time you need to say "Everyone that I know" takes drugs!

and I would question how you could pick up enough of this second hand smoke to even show up on a pee test. Was it a bon fire? repeated occurances? but like I said if you have a union then talk to your representative and ask for a hearing who knows maybe the clouds will align and something good can happen....

A

automanfl

Everyone These Days Take Drugs.i Though I Was Someone,that Should Include Me In Everone.i Dont Take Drugs.i Would Suggest You Learn From The Experience And Move On.seems Like You Dont Have A Leg To Stand On,so You Gotta Accept Things The Way They Are And Go Forward. Good Luck.

gawm

shellandty said:
OP:

I DON'T, MY SPOUSE DOESN'T, MY CHILDREN DON'T, MY PARENT'S DONT, MY GRANDPARENT'S DON'T, MY NEIGHBOR'S DON'T, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!

You must associate with a very small circle of people!

Next time you need to say "Everyone that I know" takes drugs!
How do you KNOW your neighbors don't? In fact, how do you KNOW your children don't? Would they tell you if they did?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You can argue about who does and does not take drugs all day long if you want to, but it isn't going to change the bottom line, which is that the OP does not have a case for wrongful termination. The employer is entitled to fire him if they believe he was smoking marijuana EVEN IF they are 100% mistaken.

S

shell007

OP Wrote:

How do you KNOW your neighbors don't? In fact, how do you KNOW your children don't? Would they tell you if they did?
My close neighbor's don't because we have discussed this issue with them numerous times when we discuss the right and wrong way to raise our children in this crazy world today.

My children do not because they are 6 and 9. :rolleyes:

DO NOT assume your way of thinking to be that of people you do not know. :mad:

You may continue your behavior and accept the behavior of your friends as you wish, but don't include or insinuate that all people are like you or like your friends! :)

gawm

shellandty said:
OP Wrote:

My close neighbor's don't because we have discussed this issue with them numerous times when we discuss the right and wrong way to raise our children in this crazy world today.

My children do not because they are 6 and 9. :rolleyes:

DO NOT assume your way of thinking to be that of people you do not know. :mad:

You may continue your behavior and accept the behavior of your friends as you wish, but don't include or insinuate that all people are like you or like your friends! :)
I did not insinuate anything. I do not do drugs and I do not hang around people who do drugs. I would never make the statement that my neighbors don't do drugs because nobody knows what their neighbors do behind closed doors

S

shell007

OP wrote:

I did not insinuate anything. I do not do drugs and I do not hang around people who do drugs
If you don't hang around these people....how did you inhale and test positive for 2nd hand smoke (marijuana no less)?

You have done nothing but contradict yourself.

I'm not going to argue with you. Good evening to you! No harm meant! :)

ENASNI

shellandty said:
OP wrote:

If you don't hang around these people....how did you inhale and test positive for 2nd hand smoke (marijuana no less)?

You have done nothing but contradict yourself.

I'm not going to argue with you. Good evening to you! No harm meant! :)

He was at a Rolling Stones Concert Shell.

K

katrinagardener

oh hell-o!

For all you SMART BEHINDS

Depending on the level of THC in either the blood, or urine, can determine wether someone has ingested or inhaled.

So, give this person a break before ya all go into the attack mode!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">