• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired for second hand smoke!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shay-Pari'e

katrinagardener said:
For all you SMART BEHINDS

Depending on the level of THC in either the blood, or urine, can determine wether someone has ingested or inhaled.

So, give this person a break before ya all go into the attack mode!

That is actually a simple concept, except for the fact that this thread is about "Second Hand Smoke". :rolleyes:

samsonwill
Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2005

fired for second hand smoke!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? Minnesota, I have been fired for second hand smoke from marijuana and failed UA test, I completed a drug counseling class and have been clean for over a year now but still have friends that smoke. I was tested for pot and failed the test even though I didn't smoke it myself and am now being terminated. What legal actions do I have? Also my company has spoken about my case within the company not only to the upper ranks but to other employees like myself about my past ( going to classes for drug abuse) what can I do legaly to my company for my invasion of privacy?

gawm

shellandty said:
OP wrote:

If you don't hang around these people....how did you inhale and test positive for 2nd hand smoke (marijuana no less)?

You have done nothing but contradict yourself.

I'm not going to argue with you. Good evening to you! No harm meant! :)
I didn't. I'm not the OP. Good evening to you also! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">