• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First Offense "Zero Tolerance"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Silver, daaaahhhling, you forgot to mention our evening tea with Charles and Camilla!
Oooh! Thanks for reminding me, Erin! :) You're all set for The Ball, are you not? Do you need to borrow some jewels or furs? You have such an extensive and lovely collection yourself; but it's always fun to try out something new! :D

That Camilla is such a beyotch. I'm going to *snub* her tonight, and she will be crying in the ladies' room by the time I'm finished with her. :p

fairisfair

Only once...
but. . . . but. . . . but. . . . that makes no sense, I mean you have always had expensive cars, and EVERYONE KNOWS that people driving expensive cars get stopped just because they are rich, oh and probably beautiful and have expensive, hoity toity cars, and not because they are drunk and stupid and swerving all over the road. . ..

So, Einstein, how is it that YOU have been driving expensive cars, for years, and have ONLY BEEN STOPPED ONCE???

but. . . . but. . . . but. . . . that makes no sense, I mean you have always had expensive cars, and EVERYONE KNOWS that people driving expensive cars get stopped just because they are rich, oh and probably beautiful and have expensive, hoity toity cars, and not because they are drunk and stupid and swerving all over the road. . ..

So, Einstein, how is it that YOU have been driving expensive cars, for years, and have ONLY BEEN STOPPED ONCE???

READ MY ORIGINAL POST!! I said when there are multiple people doing something wrong...like swerving, speeding, etc...it's more likely they're going to pull over the expensive one...everybody says that. Big deal! You all really just don't let anything go...based on the number of posts you all have, you most likely sit here and attack people all day because you are unhappy with your own life and hide behind a computer screen. Seriously, I just started by saying that people need to realize speeding kills and to BE CAREFUL! I meant it in a sincere way, and you all just leaped on attacking. Seriously...get a life, lose some weight, start having sex with your husband again, get a job...do something to be happy...for yourselves. This was actually quite eye-opening, to see how bitter and unhappy people can be out there... On that note, I am going to have a nice drive home with my leather, heated seats...bye haters!!

>Charlotte<

Lurker
LOL...congrats :) I sense some jealously. I can understand how you would feel that way though...you have spent the greater part of the afternoon making personal attacks at somebody who only tried to say that people need to realize the gravity of speeding and reckless driving as well.
There are two people in the entire world for whom I have any jealousy. You are not one of them. You're not even close. In fact, the personality you project is usually the type of personality that makes me glad I'm me.

I wasn't personally attacking you, I was making smart-assed comments.

It wasn't the greater part of the afternoon, it was a total of about 10 minutes.

The fact is, I have a very reliable BS detector, and I don't doubt for a moment that you're about 150 pounds of BS in a 100 pound bag (unless you're lying about your weight, too).

And Silver, I can't believe you're having tea with Camilla. She's so common.

fairisfair

READ MY ORIGINAL POST!! I said when there are multiple people doing something wrong...like swerving, speeding, etc...it's more likely they're going to pull over the expensive one...everybody says that. Big deal! You all really just don't let anything go...based on the number of posts you all have, you most likely sit here and attack people all day because you are unhappy with your own life and hide behind a computer screen. Seriously, I just started by saying that people need to realize speeding kills and to BE CAREFUL! I meant it in a sincere way, and you all just leaped on attacking. Seriously...get a life, lose some weight, start having sex with your husband again, get a job...do something to be happy...for yourselves. This was actually quite eye-opening, to see how bitter and unhappy people can be out there... On that note, I am going to have a nice drive home with my leather, heated seats...bye haters!!
Oh, I see, so you drive where there are MULTIPLE people driving around like nuts. Drinking and driving BMW's.

Oh, no THEY must be driving way way better cars than you, because you have only been stopped once in your crappy BMW.

Don't forget to grab a beer!!!! buuuuuhhhh bye

Silverplum

I wasn't personally attacking you, I was making smart-assed comments.

It wasn't the greater part of the afternoon, it was a total of about 10 minutes.
Me, too! :D
Clt747 said:
The fact is, I have a very reliable BS detector, and I don't doubt for a moment that you're about 150 pounds of BS in a 100 pound bag (unless you're lying about your weight, too).
Me, too! :D
Clt747 said:
And Silver, I can't believe you're having tea with Camilla. She's so common.
Me neither. :rolleyes: But everyone will be there, and I'm looking forward to taking her down a notch. :p

xerxes

Criticism

I'm sorry, but when did this become the "critisize someone because they messed up" forum. I know what I did was wrong. I don't need you people telling me what is and what is not right. I was just asking for advice on what to expect, that is all. and I never said that it wasn't my fault. I chose to drive, therefore it was MY fault. I never considered myself the designated driver. I didn't think 3 glasses of Lambrusco with my dinner would put me in jail for the night either. Obviously I didn't think it through, but that's part of life. You live and you learn.

You don't need lectures and criticism 'Greek." You need help understanding the laws and I might also strongly suggest that you get a good DUI Lawyer.

God Bless and Good Luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">