• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First Offense "Zero Tolerance"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
It's common knowledge...if you drive a more expensive car, you're more likely to get pulled over if a cop has a choice between two cars speeding, etc. You have to wonder why though...it's our income/tax dollars that pay their salaries :)
I can't believe I missed that. That has to be the stupidest thing I've seen here in a long time, and that includes the stuff by Left Out.

Anne, that sucking sound you hear is the last drop of your credibility swirling into the pipe.

I don't believe for one minute that you graduated from college at 18.

why do you look like you stole it????

LOL right...by the time I was 21...I already owned a Lexus RX330 and a BMW X5...probably because I worked my ass off 80 hours a week while graduating college at 18 with a couple degrees. Not drinking...not partying like you guys want to assume...oh and i bought them with cash too...I'd like to see somebody else try and pull that off.

I can't believe I missed that. That has to be the stupidest thing I've seen here in a long time, and that includes the stuff by Left Out.

Anne, that sucking sound you hear is the last drop of your credibility swirling into the pipe.

I don't believe for one minute that you graduated from college at 18.

I also have a twin sister who did as well. I started going when I was 16 and graduated in two and a half years, double major, summa cum laude.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
That's nothing. By the time I was 21 I owned Bavarian Motor Works and I was the COO of Toyota America. I gave it up when I married Harrison Ford because all the papparazzi made it hard to get to work on time.

Oooops.....my limo is here. Gotta run! Ciao, darlings!

That's nothing. By the time I was 21 I owned Bavarian Motor Works and I was the COO of Toyota America. I gave it up when I married Harrison Ford because all the papparazzi made it hard to get to work on time.

Oooops.....my limo is here. Gotta run! Ciao, darlings!

LOL...congrats :) I sense some jealously. I can understand how you would feel that way though...you have spent the greater part of the afternoon making personal attacks at somebody who only tried to say that people need to realize the gravity of speeding and reckless driving as well.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I never said anything about fines...wth?? I said you are more likely to get pulled over if you drive a more expensive car...sorry, but it's the truth. And if you want to dispute it, it means you must drive a crap car lol.
Well you are the one who implied how much the car costs impacts the stop. If you cant' follow my logic well... I was going to say it says a lot about you but quite frankly I already know a bit too much about you from this thread...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
LOL right...by the time I was 21...I already owned a Lexus RX330 and a BMW X5...probably because I worked my ass off 80 hours a week while graduating college at 18 with a couple degrees. Not drinking...not partying like you guys want to assume...oh and i bought them with cash too...I'd like to see somebody else try and pull that off.
Not hard when daddy gives them to you.

fairisfair

Obviously neither of your degrees required grammar or spelling. So, tell us little Einstein, what are your degrees?

Oh wait, I know first degree, second degree. . . . . .

Yeah, we are all jealous. None of us has a DUI:rolleyes:

fairisfair

LEARN TO READ! I said I bought them with cash from my jobs...my parents never gave me a dime in my life.
jobs? doing what?? I know we are all just fascinated at this point.

Oh, except me of course, being a middle aged man, and all....and occupied with other things.

fairisfair

so how many times have you been stopped by the police????

Silverplum

You know we're going to have to tell her the truth, Fair.

Okay. The truth is, Fair flew into Denver to have lunch with me today. My driver drove my silver Rolls, I picked her up at DIA (in the Learjet area, don'tcha know), and we had a delicious luncheon at the Brown Palace.

We're just screwing with your mind, using my laptop in the Rolls on our way to do a little post-lunch shopping.

Fair, do you think I look best dripping in diamonds, or emeralds? Emeralds match my eyes: green eyes are so rare, you know. Not common like brown eyes. I'll bet anne-bo-banne has brown eyes. :rolleyes:

:p
:rolleyes:

ErinGoBragh

You know we're going to have to tell her the truth, Fair.

Okay. The truth is, Fair flew into Denver to have lunch with me today. My driver drove my silver Rolls, I picked her up at DIA (in the Learjet area, don'tcha know), and we had a delicious luncheon at the Brown Palace.

We're just screwing with your mind, using my laptop in the Rolls on our way to do a little post-lunch shopping.

Fair, do you think I look best dripping in diamonds, or emeralds? Emeralds match my eyes: green eyes are so rare, you know. Not common like brown eyes. I'll bet anne-bo-banne has brown eyes. :rolleyes:

:p
:rolleyes:
Silver, daaaahhhling, you forgot to mention our evening tea with Charles and Camilla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">