• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First Offense "Zero Tolerance"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairisfair

In no way do I think that drinking and driving is right...but I think it's a bit hypocritical for people to come on this site and just yell at those who might have honestly made one mistake for the first time and are trying to learn from it. In fact, DWI ranks third out of all fatality related accidents...speeding is the second factor and the main "killer" in accidents in the failure to maintain a lane or running off the road...not affiliated with drinking. People do this cr** all the time...those people are just as guilty of contributing to the deaths of others as well...and just because they aren't drunk at the time does not give them any excuse or make them less liable for the number of accidents out there.
oh well if we could only eliminate the number 3 reason by not drinking and driving, well why the hell bother then :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Accidents happen because they are accidents, and cannot always be prevented. Drunk driving can be avoided.

oh well if we could only eliminate the number 3 reason by not drinking and driving, well why the hell bother then :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Accidents happen because they are accidents, and cannot always be prevented. Drunk driving can be avoided.
I did NOT mean that at all...my point was misconstrued. All I meant to say was that I hope you are as harsh on those who speed and text while driving and such as well...

fairisfair

I did NOT mean that at all...my point was misconstrued. All I meant to say was that I hope you are as harsh on those who speed and text while driving and such as well...
no, what you said was that we shouldn't be hard on people who drink and drive, after all they are only the number 3 reason of traffic fatalities. If your point was misconstrued, then you did it.

By the way, people backpeddling I believe may be the number 4 reason.:rolleyes:

no, what you said was that we shouldn't be hard on people who drink and drive, after all they are only the number 3 reason of traffic fatalities. If your point was misconstrued, then you did it.

By the way, people backpeddling I believe may be the number 4 reason.:rolleyes:
Dear God...re-read the first sentence on my original post, I said in no way do I think drinking and driving is bad NOR in my post did I ever condone it. I just said it was hypocritical for people to only blame drunks when speeding and not paying attention to your own driving is just as bad or worse. That is also a choice people make, not just driving drunk. Basically sweep before your own doorstep first... And actually, I believe the number 4 reason is people coming on this site to just start arguments or fights.

fairisfair

Dear God...re-read the first sentence on my original post, I said in no way do I think drinking and driving is bad NOR in my post did I ever condone it. I just said it was hypocritical for people to only blame drunks when speeding and not paying attention to your own driving is just as bad or worse. That is also a choice people make, not just driving drunk. Basically sweep before your own doorstep first... And actually, I believe the number 4 reason is people coming on this site to just start arguments or fights.
yep, and obviously you are the one that just got here.

you really just don't even know what you are saying do you? LOL

now buh bye

Fair....I really do feel bad for you. All I said was that we need to realize many driving practices can lead to the same result as drunk driving...and you had to make personal attacks.

Silverplum

What do YOU care about how gently we cradle and coo to the killer drunks?

Oh! Because you're one yourself, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go tilt at some other windmill.

ErinGoBragh

Nice catch! I need to learn to look at poster's histories too.. seems to explain a lot about some people on the forums. :D

Like you have never made a mistake. I NEVER said to coo the killer drunks! I never hurt anybody nor was in any accident or anything. All I meant from the post was that speeding and other things kill too!! So watch yourself!

fairisfair

Like you have never made a mistake. I NEVER said to coo the killer drunks! I never hurt anybody nor was in any accident or anything. All I meant from the post was that speeding and other things kill too!! So watch yourself!
Bhahahahaha Silver, watch yourself????? BAhhahahahahahaha

You never hurt anyone or were in an accident because of DUMB luck and I do mean DUMB luck.

Bhahahahaha Silver, watch yourself????? BAhhahahahahahaha

You never hurt anyone or were in an accident because of DUMB luck and I do mean DUMB luck.

Seriously....shut up. Give some real advice to people on this forum rather than just blithering on like some middle aged man with no life except your left hand. You have no right to say anything condemning to anybody else unless you have never gone 1mph over the speed limit, not come to a full stop at a stop sign...looked at your phone while driving...seriously, everybody who does that gets off with DUMB luck too.

fairisfair

Seriously....shut up. Give some real advice to people on this forum rather than just blithering on like some middle aged man with no life except your left hand. You have no right to say anything condemning to anybody else unless you have never gone 1mph over the speed limit, not come to a full stop at a stop sign...looked at your phone while driving...seriously, everybody who does that gets off with DUMB luck too.
Oh..... you must be drunk now. perhaps it is the alcohol that makes you so prone to over reacting, as well as to slowing your mental processes.

I really can't help the fact that you can't put together a coherent thought.

And yep, that's me, a middle aged man. . . . . . . ROTFLMAO

Here is some advice for you though since you are begging for it. REHAB

Oh..... you must be drunk now. perhaps it is the alcohol that makes you so prone to over reacting, as well as to slowing your mental processes.

I really can't help the fact that you can't put together a coherent thought.

And yep, that's me, a middle aged man. . . . . . . ROTFLMAO

Here is some advice for you though since you are begging for it. REHAB

Sorry, but I am at work and I haven't drank in almost a year. Seriously....it really sucks to see somebody who is so angry at themselves and destitute that they get off on putting others down. You really are acting like the kid who always got picked last in gym class. Again...I maintain, all I said is other things kill ALONG with drunk driving and there would be fewer deaths if people realized that! Here's some advice for you...GET SOME SELF ESTEEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">