• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Half a Pound of Pot and Assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused in nh

And that is why you stay confused. You are 100% absolutely wrong. You need to stick to finding another job, and spend less time giving inaccurate information.
actually no i am speaking from past experiance !! rember every state is diffrent also, and i dont know what your problem with me is but its really getting old ! :mad:

moburkes

Do The Police Have To "Read Me My Rights" When I Am Arrested?
The police have no obligation to formally announce the arrest when it occurs, or to read a suspect his "Miranda Rights." Typically, at some point the police will inform a suspect that he has been arrested. However, many defendants never receive their "Miranda Rights," which relate to the validity of police questioning of suspects who are in custody, and not to the arrest itself.
The United States Constitution guarantees your "Miranda" rights whether you are a citizen or non-citizen. Before a law officer questions you, they must tell you:

You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say may be used against you.
You have the right to an attorney.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
If you are arrested and not "read your rights", your attorney can ask that any information you gave to law officials not be used against you in court.
Do the police have to read me my rights?

The police do not have to read you your rights. The “Miranda” warnings are required only after you have been arrested, are in police custody and they want to question you about the crime.

Now, show me something to back up your statement.

confused in nh

Do The Police Have To "Read Me My Rights" When I Am Arrested?
The police have no obligation to formally announce the arrest when it occurs, or to read a suspect his "Miranda Rights." Typically, at some point the police will inform a suspect that he has been arrested. However, many defendants never receive their "Miranda Rights," which relate to the validity of police questioning of suspects who are in custody, and not to the arrest itself.
The United States Constitution guarantees your "Miranda" rights whether you are a citizen or non-citizen. Before a law officer questions you, they must tell you:

You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say may be used against you.
You have the right to an attorney.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
If you are arrested and not "read your rights", your attorney can ask that any information you gave to law officials not be used against you in court.
Do the police have to read me my rights?

The police do not have to read you your rights. The “Miranda” warnings are required only after you have been arrested, are in police custody and they want to question you about the crime.

Now, show me something to back up your statement.
i dont feel the need to prove anything to you i dont even know you, i didnt come here to get into arguments and for the record evryone has diffrent opinions on advice !! i think you should spend a little less time criticizing people and perhaps acl like an adult

moburkes

I am only criticizing you for giving incorrect legal advice. Period. If you gave correct information, I would not have said a word.

confused in nh

I am only criticizing you for giving incorrect legal advice. Period. If you gave correct information, I would not have said a word.
they one who posted it wrote they were never read there rights, you your self said its required at some point!!! so how is that wrong

moburkes

i recall no matter what your age if you are arrested you MUST have your rights read to you !
This is incorrect information as written. You are not required to have your rights read to you simply because you are arrested. Period. THE OP didn't ask about rights being read before interrogation, and you were responding to that either. YOU are trying to backpedal. Period.

G

Gevalia

When someone makes an incorrect statement in this forum, they're going to be corrected as you were. Otherwise, it could cause real problems for a real person in real trouble who comes here looking for real (accurate) legal advice. It happened to me. I got called on it, and I apologized and erased the erroneous post. Like an adult.

confused in nh

is it that time of month?

This is incorrect information as written. You are not required to have your rights read to you simply because you are arrested. Period. THE OP didn't ask about rights being read before interrogation, and you were responding to that either. YOU are trying to backpedal. Period.
lol i cant belive you just keep going at it !!! hey if it counts you are makin me giggle!:p

confused in nh

well my whole point is, at some point he had to of been questioned and he claimes he never was read his rights and as you said it is required at some point !

moburkes

well my whole point is, at some point he had to of been questioned and he claimes he never was read his rights and as you said it is required at some point !
Whatever your point was, you didn't say it. You didn't say it, because you meant exactly what you said. You meant exactly what you said, because you have no clue about the legal process. Hell, if you had simply done a google search, you would have come up with a better response.

And, instead of simply saying, "I was wrong", YOU choose to keep definding your worthless position.

Good night, confused. Hope that job hunting goes well for you.

confused in nh

Whatever your point was, you didn't say it. You didn't say it, because you meant exactly what you said. You meant exactly what you said, because you have no clue about the legal process. Hell, if you had simply done a google search, you would have come up with a better response.

And, instead of simply saying, "I was wrong", YOU choose to keep definding your worthless position.

Good night, confused. Hope that job hunting goes well for you.
as a teenager i was in and out of court all the time there for i probally know more from those experiances than you will by your "GOOGLE SEARCH" !!and the kid had a good chance to be a excellent functioning member of sciocity

sweet dreams;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">