• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WandaJune

Thank You

Thanks, obnoxious1, for your help! I'll go there first thing tomorrow.

ENASNI

Make sure you only drink Southern Comfort while taking the test! It helps you pass out... oh I mean pass the bar.

Veronica1228

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the bar exam is actually a limbo pole that you have to pass under several times, topless to see how low you can go.

It is a fairly easy exam. You should do fine!

rmet4nzkx

Obnoxious1 said:
It is a joke, The poster was reading after I asked what county it happened in then left for a little while before responding. If the person had been from Arkansas they would have answered pretty quickly.

Still though, it's a funny story. I'm guessing that ENIASNI was the author? :confused:
ROTFLMAO, where's the Dict Tape? It wasn't me I've been watching AMC & OLTL. :D

O

Obnoxious1

rmet4nzkx said:
ROTFLMAO, where's the Dict Tape? It wasn't me I've been watching AMC & OLTL. :D
I'm still suspecting everyone except Rushia.

O

Obnoxious1

BlondiePB said:
How dry I am....hic

How dry I am....hic

Sorry, but I couldn't pass the bar. :eek:
I tried to pass the bar last weekend and I couldn't. At least I took a DD with me.

ENASNI

Hmmm

If Veronica is right... aren't you passing under the bar? and full disclosure is not necessary... just the top 5 buttons need be undone...

I tried to cut and paste where I got this information, but I lost my scissors. :(

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I was going to make a reference to the bar sinister but I changed my mind.

S

seniorjudge

WandaJune said:
Obnoxios1, this happened in Pulaski county.

What happened was me and my BF, Wayne, were walking past an elementary school where apparently they were having recess. Wayne, being an elder in our church, decided to witness to the children.

Well, when he set the dumpster on fire to show them how they would burn in eternal hell, one of the little heathens must have gotten scared. He ran off and must have told a teacher as the police showed up. Wayne, by that time, had been overcome with the spirit and was rolling on the ground speaking in tongues.

Somehow, this was misinterpreted and Wayne got committed to a sanitarium and we are trying to get him out.

We went to court, but the judge ruled against us. Our lawyer was not much help and, in fact, spent much of the trial with his face down in his hands. Now he refuses to help us with an appeal.

A little known historical fact is that during the War Between the States, hostilities between the Federals and the Confederates was suspended in Arkanasas for a period of a month when both forces joined together to try to wipe Pulaski County off the map. Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful.

In fact WandaJune pitchur is posted on this site:

http://www.pcso.org/

rmet4nzkx

seniorjudge said:
A little known historical fact is that during the War Between the States, hostilities between the Federals and the Confederates was suspended in Arkanasas for a period of a month when both forces joined together to try to wipe Pulaski County off the map. Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful.

In fact WandaJune pitchur is posted on this site:

http://www.pcso.org/
Judgy,
That was for the year 2000 ;)

W

WandaJune

I Got It!!!

Great news everyone!

I was going to go down to the bar tomorrow, but when I got off work I ran smack into pastor Bobby Ray who was on his way downtown to reach out and witness to some prostitutes so I hitched a ride with him.

obnoxious1: I don't think you gave me the correct address. When I got to 400 west markham street it turned out to be some kind of library or something. But just a bit down the street was a sports bar or something. I walked in and asked and sure enough...they give the test!!! It was easy and I didn't even have to take my clothes off. Only had to pay 50 dollars.

I passed and the bartender wrote down on the back of a coaster that I am now a lawyer and he told me that I should get the official paperwork in a couple of weeks.

So tomorrow I am going to take my coaster down to the courthouse and get the case re-opened!

note to racer72: I know about that landover baptist church web site. It is satirical and makes fun of christians so I don't approve of it. Also, I've never been a big fan of satire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">