• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I feel violated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

By the responses and lack of understanding.. White people live in their own world and have a hard time relating to the lives of others. The bank teller pretty much called me a N!gg!r.. And what I get for you guys is im being too sensitive. A person of color most likely would have experienced something similiar to that in therei lifetime and may have offered advice with some compassion behind it. Just sayin!!
I feel violated.

Eekamouse

By the responses and lack of understanding.. White people live in their own world and have a hard time relating to the lives of others. The bank teller pretty much called me a N!gg!r.. And what I get for you guys is im being too sensitive. A person of color most likely would have experienced something similiar to that in therei lifetime and may have offered advice with some compassion behind it. Just sayin!!
Here's some advice. Move on. Why are you letting this eat you up? Do you think you're being part of the solution by dwelling on this the way you are? You got an apology. What else do you want? You didn't win the lawsuit lottery.

Here's some advice. Move on. Why are you letting this eat you up? Do you think you're being part of the solution by dwelling on this the way you are? You got an apology. What else do you want? You didn't win the lawsuit lottery.
Im already over it you people kept responding with negative and hate filled advice.

Proserpina

Pro!! Good to see you back!! Did you have a good time oppressing the people of color across the earth?:p
I have to say, my ancestors were never racist. They bought and sold people of every color and ethnicity.

(Lest anyone thinks I'm making a joke out of racism, I'm simply being very honest)

Eekamouse

Im already over it you people kept responding with negative and hate filled advice.
Perhaps the teller was genuinely concerned for your health with all the fast food purchases you've been wasting your money on. I hope you don't have children you're feeding that garbage to. :D

I can take the honesty. None of us on here had anything to personally do with the past however, we are all affected by it. So instead of trying to hush me about it listen to what I'm saying. I'm telling you how many brown/black people feel. Why wld u call me a racist I'm stating facts about what many of your people did and continue to do to people of color. The truth will set us free then we can learn to care about one another.

Just Blue

I can take the honesty. None of us on here had anything to personally do with the past however, we are all affected by it. So instead of trying to hush me about it listen to what I'm saying. I'm telling you how many brown/black people feel. Why wld u call me a racist I'm stating facts about what many of your people did and continue to do to people of color. The truth will set us free then we can learn to care about one another.
Please ...do tell...Who are "my people"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">