• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
M-my kids /know/ better ~than~ to lie to `me`.

M-my kids /know/ that th-they can come to me at any time with any problem.

M-my kids /know/ that they do not have to live in a *fantasy* w/orld and d-d-disgustingly search for ~attention~ by claiming to be a rape victim who is s-scared to tell Daddy /because/ he is such a big important m+an whose very p/resence is v-vital to /the/ g-g-galactic peace `and` harmony.

M-my <kids> know what real scum is /and/ it's not a ~mother~ that d-doesn't teach /or/ allow them to act l-like a little twit who `can't` even *manage* to keep a s-s-s-story s-s-s-straight.

Good grief. I need a drink -- one that is a lot stronger than my diet pepsi max.

proud_parent

Am I the only one who thinks this thread has run its course?
I'm waiting for OP to return like a /Phoenix/ resurrected.

If she does come back, /that/ statement ought to give the young lady pause about how easily her internet trail may be followed...

cyjeff

Ya know, we never did establish is Jedi Masters are bound by the same confidentiality rules as priests and rabbis...

Hmmm...

cyjeff

I'm waiting for OP to return like a /Phoenix/ resurrected.

If she does come back, /that/ statement ought to give the young lady pause about how easily her internet trail may be followed...
She really didn't call her story "phoenix resurrected", did she?

God, that marks the, what, two bazillionth story with that name?

proud_parent

She really didn't call her story "phoenix resurrected", did she?

God, that marks the, what, two bazillionth story with that name?
Nope. In a couple of her myriad online personas, she claims that her "real" name is Jean.

As in Grey. As in Marvel Comics. :rolleyes:

YouTube - JainaSolo1564's Channel

MuggleNet FanFiction Beta Boards - View Profile: Jean_Grey

MuggleNet Fan Fiction :: Jean_Grey

Note the /odd/ punctuation, characteristic misspelling, and other telling similarities.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">