• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mommyof4

Why am I /of all people/?:confused:

What--- /because/ I have children who I KNOW for a fact would come to me with something this important?

You missed /the/ point. Ask your rabbi if you tell him something in confidence, is he required /by law/ to report it.

I'm /not/ Jewish, so I don't know how confidentiality works in this situation.

Annika_Tarkin

Why am I /of all people/?:confused:

What--- /because/ I have children who I KNOW for a fact would come to me with something this important?

You missed /the/ point. Ask your rabbi if you tell him something in confidence, is he required /by law/ to report it.

I'm /not/ Jewish, so I don't know how confidentiality works in this situation.
I will. The first helpful thing you have suggested. But, I must thank you, for that.

Annika_Tarkin

No it is /not/.
Yes, it is, 'Mommy'. All else you have done is accuse me of lying! Well, If you believe nothing else from me, let it be this: I would /never/ lie about something like this! That's anathema to everything I believe in! But, you didn't even give me a chance! You went right on in with the accusations! /No/ help at all!

mommyof4

Sugar, page /1/, post /10/.

The manner of expression of her first post tipped me off. Glad to know that I am not the only one that got that feeling.

OP, (I don't want to be on a first name basis, thank you anyway) if ANY of this is true, contact RAINN or your local rape crisis center. It's confidential, no matter who you are.
If this is what I think it is....shame on you.

Annika_Tarkin

You are correct, OP, you DO need help.

Since over on GAIA you also claim to be a 35 year old female senator.

gas prices! | Gaia Online

Everyone over there believes you as much as we do here.
*shakes head* You don't know what you're talking about. I have already stated that I am a /student senator/. *sigh* You know what, this is not helping. None of this. I'm leaving. For good. I'll find help elsewhere.

To the first person who replied to me, and actually tried to help: Without Wax.

To the rest of you? No way.

Bye.

P.S. Mommy? I pity your children. They have to, on a daily basis, put up with untrusting scum like you.

Nativity

You tell so many lies you don't know who you are.

Why don't you try back over at the Psych Forums, you know the forum where people gave you actual advice but you turned down everything.

Silverplum

You are correct, OP, you DO need help.

Since over on GAIA you also claim to be a 35 year old female senator.

gas prices! | Gaia Online

Everyone over there believes you as much as we do here.
That (the Gaia Online nonsense) was a travesty.

Once again, piss-poor spelling outs another liar. ;)

Child? The persons who help a Senator in the Senator's office are called "aides." Not "aids."

No wonder you can't pull off your silly stunt. You can't SPELL well enough, for one thing. :rolleyes:

proud_parent

Of all people, you should know that some 'secrets' are bigger than others. Some things are better left unsaid. And I need to know if this is one of those, or if my rabbi will allow me to confide in him with something as serious as this.
In some states, clergy are mandatory reporters when acting in the role of counselor.

But of course, we'd need to know your state to know if this is true for your jurisdiction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">