• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Annika_Tarkin

M-me too. I...I feel...that we are...s-somehow...in unity.

*sigh*

That's a fact. Pretty much anyone would know that, and not go to a legal board, do you think?

*sigh*
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I should have known this would be no help. *sigh* I'll figure it out myself. If anyone actually /wants/ to help me, you have my e-mail.

Annika_Tarkin

Hayley,

The last thing I require is a lecture (incorrectly, I may add) on constitutional theory and procedure.

On the off chance that you aren't here just to pretend to get sympathy so we will listen to your rants, you either make the choice to tell or you learn to live with it.

Those are your options.

Personally, I gotta throw the BS flag on your reasons (Dear Daddy is far too busy with his reelection campaign to worry about my rape). My guess? You are either a fraud or know EXACTLY why you can't remember anything...

You are now concerned that headlines will read "Senator's daughter raped at drug party" and it will kill his campaign.

Doesn't excuse your rape... but you are trying to figure out some way where everyone BUT your parents find out... and that way doesn't exist.
My name isn't Hayley. And no. I don't drink. /Nor/ do I do drugs.

mommyof4

My name isn't Hayley.
Really?
Hayley
is
In a Relationship

Title: /Student/ Senator

Sun Sign: Libra

Chinese Sign: Water Rat

About Me:

I'm American. I'm still in school, and I wish to join the NSA/CSS. I have dark red hair and bright green eyes, and everyone tells me that I look remarkably like Mary-Jane Watson, and Lily Evans-Potter from Jo's description. I am a Student Senator (and, yes, that's my title), and went into politics for one reason: I strongly believe in this country and think that there is no fate but what we make, to quote Kyle Reese. It is our job, as citizens of our country, to do whatever we can to preserve the freedom this country has. I am probably one of the only public servents that is not corrupt. And I believe, more than anything, that the declaration quote at the bottom of this bio is the most important thing in ANY political document, something children in every state should know by heart instead of that “We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal. That they are endowed by there creator by certain inalianable rights that among these are life, liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men. Deriving their Just powers from the consent of the Governed” paragraph. I am liberal.

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

Annika Tarkin is the Main Character in a Star Wars Fan Fiction I am writing. I have recieved help with this Character, who serves as what would be the Vice President if the Empire used titles such as these, from a Senator I know very well.

Profile Viewed: 114 times (last viewed less than a minute ago)
And as for the Senator:

In the buildup to the Stark Hyperspace War, Senator Tarkin built up a sizeable paramilitary armed force. Styling himself a general, Tarkin referred to his fleet as the Republic Navy and his ground troops as the Republic Army; although both had been eliminated by the Ruusan Reformation, his Militarist faction sought to reestablish them.

Tarkin's ships were apparently Judicial Forces surplus, and consisted of Corellian Star Shuttles, Consular-class space cruisers, and variants of Consulars built with wider hulls (presumably for carrying ground forces). The fleet's flagship, Invincible, was another modified Consular.

Tarkin's soldiers, officers, and vehicles and vessels were culled from the regional defense forces of planets sympathetic to his cause, among them Rendili, Commenor, and possibly Eriadu, Barkhesh, and Carida. Soldiers in the force included Laslo Dorits, Jan Dodonna, Antidar Williams, and Jace Dallin, the latter of whom served as Tarkin's aide and bodyguard.

Troops of Tarkin's paramilitary forces are attacked on the surface of Troiken.Tarkin only allowed Humans into his force, not trusting aliens. Either by result or intent, most of his soldiers agreed with his Humanocentrist ideals. The force was put to the test during the Stark Hyperspace War.

En route to the First Battle of Qotile, the fleet was hit with a navicomputer virus spread by a signal the Stark Collective had piggybacked on Nute Gunray's locational signal. Only one third of the force reached Troiken; another third emerged from hyperspace off-course, while the last third emerged from hyperspace in places that would destroy them, such as within planets or near black holes and stars.

During the battle, the fleet was trounced and the survivors evacuated to the surface of Troiken, where they holed up in Mount Avos. There, they fought several battles before the siege was lifted with the Combine's defeat in the Fifth Battle of Qotile. At Troiken, all of but a third of his ships, and a large amount of his soldiers were killed; the remainder presumably returned to the regional defense forces, as did Dallin, or to the Judicial Fleet, as did Dodonna.

You lie, I have no qualms about busting you publicly.

I repeat my earlier advice.

Annika_Tarkin

Really?

And as for the Senator:

You lie, I have no qualms about busting you publicly.

I repeat my earlier advice.
You /honestly/ think I would post my real name online? On a place where I am trying to /hide/ my fathers identity?

Annika Tarkin is an imaginary politician in the Star Wars Universe I am writing a story about.

cyjeff

And that isn't it at all. I think he /would/ stop thinking about the campaign, to help me. And that's what I'm worried about. I don't /want/ him to stop.
But, I thought you hated him and his God complex.

Listen, I don't know whether you are researching for your book or whatever.

Either turn your boyfriend into the police or don't. Your choice.

Wow... and to think that I felt like an @$$ for not believing her/his/it's first post and feeling like I was the only one. I-I t-think it was the t-typing like t-this that g-gave it away :rolleyes:

mommyof4

Wow... and to think that I felt like an @$$ for not believing her/his/it's first post and feeling like I was the only one. I-I t-think it was the t-typing like t-this that g-gave it away :rolleyes:
We should form a support group. We can all get our feelings out in the open with no fear of being j-judged by anyone.:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">