• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PPS - Shame on the OP for feigning being a rape victim. My girlfriend is a rape victim and it's obvious from the way you speak that you have no idea what it is truly like. It is despicable.

mommyof4

The funny thing? I wasn't going to post all of that (especially her name). But then, she blatantly lied and then told me I should be ashamed of myself. Yeah....

Moral of the story? Don't tick off Mommy.:p

cyjeff

The funny thing? I wasn't going to post all of that (especially her name). But then, she blatantly lied and then told me I should be ashamed of myself. Yeah....

Moral of the story? Don't tick off Mommy.:p
While you were posting it there, I posted it to her visitor mail.

So there...

I keep forgetting that us old folks aren't supposed to know how to use Google.

cyjeff

I also went ahead and did a scan of some of the other likely sites....

Maybe she has d-decided to talk to... GULP... D-Daddy... the dark lord of the Sith...

Annika_Tarkin

Y'all do notice that our victim hasn't been back since being outed, right?

S-sorry... r-right?
Not really. How about my free period ended, and I just got home from helping on the Leadership Council for forensics?

I am /not/ feigning. I /was/ raped. But you know what? I've gone somewhere else. Where they have actually /responded/, and are working on answering my question.

Shame on /you/ all...

Annika_Tarkin

I also went ahead and did a scan of some of the other likely sites....

Maybe she has d-decided to talk to... GULP... D-Daddy... the dark lord of the Sith...
No. And I am /not/ going to.

Not to mention the fact that Wilhuff Tarkin was not a Sith Lord, but, not the right place for that fact.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Not really. How about my free period ended, and I just got home from helping on the Leadership Council for forensics?

I am /not/ feigning. I /was/ raped. But you know what? I've gone somewhere else. Where they have actually /responded/, and are working on answering my question.

Shame on /you/ all...
I'm sorry, what question did you not get an answer to on THIS board? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Silverplum

I've gone somewhere else. Where they have actually /responded/, and are working on answering my question.

Shame on /you/ all...
There
is no
/work/
b
DONE.

There
is no
/answer/
ur
?

/Simply/
*call*
or
GO TO
a
rape crisis center
OR
a
<clinic>
OR
a
##=Doctor=##

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Annika_Tarkin

Here's /an/ idea.

Why /don't/ you ask your r-rabbi if he /can/ keep a **secret**.
Of all people, you should know that some 'secrets' are bigger than others. Some things are better left unsaid. And I need to know if this is one of those, or if my rabbi will allow me to confide in him with something as serious as this.

I'm not Reporting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">