• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegally do legal drugs?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obnoxious1

The Occultist said:
The sun has been known to cause skin cancer, yet use of the sun has yet to be criminalized.
Using the sun isn't criminal, but using drugs is. The two do not compare. If you do not like the laws change them. Not liking or agreeing with the law is not an excuse for breaking it.

O

Obnoxious1

Crazed98 said:
Ever hear of a mirage???
Mirage or not, your dissatisfaction with the way the laws are written is not an excuse for breaking them. Petition Congress for a change instead of breaking the law.

Crazed98

Veronica1228 said:
In Wisconsin??? Never happen my friend. :rolleyes:

It's possible:

JULY 21ST HOTTEST DAY -
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES PEAKED IN THE 90S TO 101 ACROSS MOST OF WISCONSIN. THE CITIES OF WEST ALLIS...WAUTOMA...WAUPACA...AND WHITING /NEAR STEVENS PT./ ALL TOPPED OUT AT 101...THE HIGHEST STATE READINGS FOR 2002. REACHING 100 DEGREES WERE MT. MARY COLLEGE...DELAVAN... RICHFIELD...HOWARDS GROVE...NEW HOLSTEIN...LUXEMBURG...AND CLINTONVILLE. FOR THE LARGER CITIES...LA CROSSE AND KENOSHA HAD 99...AND EAU CLAIRE...MADISON...AND MILWAUKEE ALL HAD 98.

Crazed98

Obnoxious1 said:
Mirage or not, your dissatisfaction with the way the laws are written is not an excuse for breaking them. Petition Congress for a change instead of breaking the law.

Where and when did I break any laws???

Veronica1228

Crazed98 said:
It's possible:

JULY 21ST HOTTEST DAY -
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES PEAKED IN THE 90S TO 101 ACROSS MOST OF WISCONSIN. THE CITIES OF WEST ALLIS...WAUTOMA...WAUPACA...AND WHITING /NEAR STEVENS PT./ ALL TOPPED OUT AT 101...THE HIGHEST STATE READINGS FOR 2002. REACHING 100 DEGREES WERE MT. MARY COLLEGE...DELAVAN... RICHFIELD...HOWARDS GROVE...NEW HOLSTEIN...LUXEMBURG...AND CLINTONVILLE. FOR THE LARGER CITIES...LA CROSSE AND KENOSHA HAD 99...AND EAU CLAIRE...MADISON...AND MILWAUKEE ALL HAD 98.
I must have been out of town that day. :D

O

Obnoxious1

Crazed98 said:
Where and when did I break any laws???
The discussion is about illegal drug use. I never said that you did break the law, strictly that your belief in the moral right and wrong of drug use is irrelevant.

Crazed98

Obnoxious1 said:
The discussion is about illegal drug use. I never said that you did break the law, strictly that your belief in the moral right and wrong of drug use is irrelevant.

The discussion was about LEGAL drug use.

When and when did I express my beliefes "in the moral right and wrong of drug use"

Shay-Pari'e

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=241848

Crazed98
Member Join Date: Apr 2005

Getting out of Deployment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? NJ

I'm in the NJ Army national Gauard and I was wondering whats the best way to legally get out of being Deployed?

Getting braces, hardship letters, ......... ?

luvbskts

The Occultist said:
The sun has been known to cause skin cancer, yet use of the sun has yet to be criminalized.
Skin cancer doesn't effect your judgement making decisions or reaction time.

O

Obnoxious1

--PARIDISE-- said:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=241848

Crazed98
Member Join Date: Apr 2005

Getting out of Deployment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? NJ

I'm in the NJ Army national Gauard and I was wondering whats the best way to legally get out of being Deployed?

Getting braces, hardship letters, ......... ?
ROFLMAO! That's why I love you PARIDISE.

O

Obnoxious1

Crazed98 said:
The discussion was about LEGAL drug use.

When and when did I express my beliefes "in the moral right and wrong of drug use"
Your question was already answered. The rest of this conversation is the result of my boredom. I was actually bored enough to read your posts :eek:

BlondiePB

Obnoxious1 said:
This is like the Koolaid smile defense: "Your honor, I could not be on marijuana, I'm in the middle east. They only have opiates here" :eek:
ROFLMAO! Where's the dict...I mean duct tape?? :D

This is a BANNER day for idiots! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">