• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insubordination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xylene

roscoe706 said:
I grasp enough to know that you don't understand fee based recruiting. My relative that just sold her business for 8 figures would get a big chuckle out of your statement.
Nice logical fallacy. YOU are not your relative. If your relative was doing the boasting, then I'd say "WAY TO GO! Making unprovable claims unless you want to break your anomnymity- which would scientifically prove that you are stupid.

But your just talking, and its not even about yourself

I actually would defend you IF you were making a legitamate point, like not all advice is right for a particular poster, that everyone has a viewpoint, that some of the people with the best advice and the most knowledge on the forum come across as 'pro-employer'.

Many times that is the reality of the posters complaint-they have no case an are venting.

Other times they are putting out their take. IT'S A FORUM. If someone take take the heat of antagonistic questioning (because they know they are hiding something) anonymously, on the internet, their real case is going NOWHERE.

You roscoe are out of order- and have contributed nothing, not even a laugh

roscoe706

xylene said:
Nice logical fallacy. YOU are not your relative. If your relative was doing the boasting, then I'd say "WAY TO GO! Making unprovable claims unless you want to break your anomnymity- which would scientifically prove that you are stupid.
uh, ok....
But I am telling the truth. And you have a weird take on science. (not surprising).

xylene said:
But your just talking, and its not even about yourself

I actually would defend you IF you were making a legitamate point, like not all advice is right for a particular poster, that everyone has a viewpoint, that some of the people with the best advice and the most knowledge on the forum come across as 'pro-employer'.

Many times that is the reality of the posters complaint-they have no case an are venting.

Other times they are putting out their take. IT'S A FORUM. If someone take take the heat of antagonistic questioning (because they know they are hiding something) anonymously, on the internet, their real case is going NOWHERE.

You roscoe are out of order- and have contributed nothing, not even a laugh
Well, I wasn't trying to "take take" the heat out of anything. And I understand that the law stands on the side of the employer. Of course you jump to the assumption that someone is hiding something. Which is typical.

""I'm out of order, your out of order, this whole court is out of order"

But thanks, you have provided a laugh. And by the way, they have things called spell checkers now. You might want to look into one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">