• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Land use

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Neighbor is installing a fence on his property. The existing fence on my property is mine. Dispute is resolved. Lots of oddities happened so I can only surmise what their legal was telling them. Maybe stuff works behind the scenes? I don't know but all of the sudden the neighbor's entire attitude towards the situation completely changed from one day to the next. Wife and I can only speculate. Fine with me though, we got definitive ownership over our own land ha. I don't know what bit of information resolved it other than we didn't give up even when we thought we were going to lose. Thank you all for everything.

LdiJ

Neighbor is installing a fence on his property. The existing fence on my property is mine. Dispute is resolved. Lots of oddities happened so I can only surmise what their legal was telling them. Maybe stuff works behind the scenes? I don't know but all of the sudden the neighbor's entire attitude towards the situation completely changed from one day to the next. Wife and I can only speculate. Fine with me though, we got definitive ownership over our own land ha. I don't know what bit of information resolved it other than we didn't give up even when we thought we were going to lose. Thank you all for everything.
Congrats! I am glad it all worked out.

quincy

“... we got definitive ownership over our own land ...” :)

Thank you for returning to give us the good news update, Curious2134. It seems like everything worked out for you just the way it should have.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">