• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord -tenant boundaries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Ahh, understood. The URL is simply a personal website. There is no advertising or option to purchase anything on it, thus would not be commercial.
Except for all of the attorneys that are mentioned and linked to. ;)

The moderator will review your posts and edit as needed.

zddoodah

I rent half of the house.
Which half?

Can the Landlord tell me how many times I can have guests at my property?
He "can tell" you anything he likes. Whether he could evict you depends on the terms of your lease.

Is it okay that he can hear everything what is happening in the house?
As long as you have notice of it (as seems to be the case), there's nothing illegal about it.

Have you considered moving?

quincy

... As long as you have notice of it (as seems to be the case), there's nothing illegal about it. ...
Not necessarily true. Being recorded is only part of what requires notice and consent. Disclosure of what was recorded also requires consent.

It's recommended to review your lease agreement and local tenant laws in Florida. If the terms are not specified in your lease, consult with a legal professional to better understand your rights and discuss any concerns with your landlord.

quincy

It's recommended to review your lease agreement and local tenant laws in Florida. If the terms are not specified in your lease, consult with a legal professional to better understand your rights and discuss any concerns with your landlord.
This thread is about surveillance cameras in the house and an intrusive landlord. Your AI-generated responses are not helpful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">