• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Left Out Leftovers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

proud_parent

Ah, she deleted again. Too bad, because her ex's email response about even intact families needing to exercise fiscal restraint when it comes to choosing extracurricular activities was spot on.

2Mistakes

Ah, she deleted again. Too bad, because her ex's email response about even intact families needing to exercise fiscal restraint when it comes to choosing extracurricular activities was spot on.
I bow down before your Google cache skills! Is it possible to work your magic and get that thread? Was that her "I WON" thread?

proud_parent

Sadly, yes. She deleted that thread before Google had even indexed it.

Don't despair, though -- I've gained a bit of practical experience hunting down individuals who believed they'd covered their tracks on the internet. ;)

TinkerBelleLuvr

Not True

http://209.85.207.104/search?q=cache:yi7tCvMVDBcJ:forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D394450+I+won+left+out+child+support+ant+raid&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">