• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Love.. Not legally?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

16&23

AHA said:
And yet they get online to ask what legal level of sex they can have without getting in trouble!!!! hm......... :confused:
You're right, alot of teens probably do get on this site to see how far they can go, however, my question was about laws and dating without sex..

16&23

ljsam said:
If you have a baby, have the father on birth certficate, start pay child support,
get your parents, to write an agreement, have father of your baby sign it . It is
called affidavit of Parentage, or paternity support. Your parents know best!!
trust them. Where is his parents/ or well grandparents of baby? Get something
consent signed Now. and give child rights to visit relatives. Ask there advice.
also If your other friend is dating an older guy, What does she want a baby too.
Have your friend work at a daycare center for a month,she will see it is not easy
then of course you can clock out at work, but when your a mommy you can not
clock out, its full time. :rolleyes:
Hmm. Ithink you may be alittle confused. I don't have a baby. Won't for a while! :)

gryndor

16&23 said:
You're right, alot of teens probably do get on this site to see how far they can go, however, my question was about laws and dating without sex..
Honey, that's exactly what "Seeing how far they can go" means.

16&23

gryndor said:
Honey, that's exactly what "Seeing how far they can go" means.

I understand that. But I just want to make it clear that I don't plan on having sex with 'JAE' now, and nowhere in the near future. I'm not like most teens in that aspect. Thanks.

16&23

stephenk said:
are you planning on taking him to your junior and senior proms?
I'd like to take him to my proms, however he is not living nearby at the time, and I'd rather avoid any confrontations w/ his ex, and there would be one if he went to my prom.

16&23

gryndor said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Gryndor,
While everytime I get on I try to ignore your snide comments, and be as polite as possible, it's getting very tiring. I am grateful for everyone else's advice, however you have not been any help to me. Isnt that what this site is for? So, If you cannot offer any advice that will help, please refrain from making snide comments.
Thank you.

gryndor

16&23 said:
Gryndor,
While everytime I get on I try to ignore your snide comments, and be as polite as possible, it's getting very tiring. I am grateful for everyone else's advice, however you have not been any help to me. Isnt that what this site is for? So, If you cannot offer any advice that will help, please refrain from making snide comments.
Thank you.
Ummm... no thank you. I think I'm allowed to post what I think, when I think it, and quite frankly, my opinion is that this thread has dragged on way the hell too long. Hence the "ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz"

Get it?

16&23

Another thing... Where would I post a thread about threats against me for being w/ this guy? Do I just continue to post here, since it is related to my questions about being w/ Jae? His ex (21) and her friend (22) and her mother (4?) threatened to kill me. So do I post that here to get advice, or somewhere else. Sorry to be a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">