• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marrying my child's father who owes back child support on our child to our state.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJane

Nope, but Pro got one. I've got a Stearns and Foster and I'm lurvin it too:)
D'man has a tempurpedic. HATE IT. It's HOT to sleep on, it's like it traps every single bit of your body heat and throws it back at you, and I have never been so stiff and sore than when I've slept in it for more than a night or two - and that comes from someone accustomed to sleeping on the ground.

I have a Simmons Back Care mattress, and THAT ONE I am in love with. My Mom loved it so much when she was visiting and slept on it that she went out and bought one. Couple that mattress with 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets that have been dried on the line so they smell like sunshine? You're sleepin in a little bit of heaven. ;)

ecmst12

The newer tempurpedics are cooler then the older ones, better ventilated. And if you've never slept on one before, you will be sore the first few nights you sleep on it. Your spine is used to being misaligned, suddenly being lined up and your muscles will be very confused! It takes about 2-3 weeks to get used to it. But once you do, there's nothing else like it. Best sleep I've ever had, by a LONG shot.

Antigone*

D'man has a tempurpedic. HATE IT. It's HOT to sleep on, it's like it traps every single bit of your body heat and throws it back at you, and I have never been so stiff and sore than when I've slept in it for more than a night or two - and that comes from someone accustomed to sleeping on the ground.

I have a Simmons Back Care mattress, and THAT ONE I am in love with. My Mom loved it so much when she was visiting and slept on it that she went out and bought one. Couple that mattress with 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets that have been dried on the line so they smell like sunshine? You're sleepin in a little bit of heaven. ;)
I wholeheartedly agree;)

Proserpina

The newer tempurpedics are cooler then the older ones, better ventilated. And if you've never slept on one before, you will be sore the first few nights you sleep on it. Your spine is used to being misaligned, suddenly being lined up and your muscles will be very confused! It takes about 2-3 weeks to get used to it. But once you do, there's nothing else like it. Best sleep I've ever had, by a LONG shot.

Wholeheartedly agreed!

(though for me, the first night I slept on it was the first night in recent memory when I didn't wake up sore. I felt like I'd slept on a cloud!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">