• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Middle School Teacher blabs private info...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Ohio & Baystate, You seem to have a very raw nerve struck here to bother posting such rude comments! The boards don't need people of your "sorts" advice, so please move along to the www.grumpass.com board!:mad:
Oh, really? The boards don't need a licensed, practicing attorney? And they also don't family and domestic violence law and resources provided by an experienced poster?

Huh. I did not know that.

I'll go alert "The Boards" that newbies with 7 posts and 1 brat to their names are now Large and In Charge. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JacobJoel

The boards don't need people of your "sorts" advice, so please move along to the www.grumpass.com board!:mad:
drats. i tried that link and it doesn't work. however, based on that, i must say that bay and OG are long standing seniors of this board and unlike OP they actually post coherent, legal, rational posts that others can learn from.

OP, newbie of newbies with seven posts, most of them whiney and pouty and the one item of global interest or assistance is what?

WRONG.

let me see. which kind of people would be most needed here?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Carl,
I do agree with you totally and have went over that with my son when he told me what the teacher said. It's all part of the bad choice he made. He was grounded for a very long time & cried allot. I was glade to see so much remorse for what he had done and not the "oh no, I got caught" attitude. He's very friendly & social and has great friends who I heard him talk to about this and I'm sure he won't make the mistake again.
It seems you have a great talent for communicating your point with people in a very tactful way without attack. Much appreciated. I also really admire your quote at the bottom of your post. Have a great day.

Thanks
Silly Mommy... You don't KNOW what the teacher said. You got it from your boy who got it from his friend who got it from his mommy who got it from the teacher. Remember the 'telephone" game?

And do you seriously believe that your son was crying out of remorse for stealing and not because he got caught? HAHAHAHAHA You're gullible as well as silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">